Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Creative photography composition for landscape photographers

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,430
2 years of service
da098a4ef0c730e4a21b6de72230981a.jpeg

Creative photography composition for landscape photographers
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 41 lectures (4h 27m) | Size: 1.55 GB

Tap into your intuition and natural creativity to compose unique, original, and captivating photographs

What you'll learn
How to tune into the instinctive moment when you are taking photographs.
How to identify the subject of your photograph, so that the viewers eye is led comfortably into the photo
How to lead the eye into the image.
How to build your composition, and make it visually engaging and compelling
What is the rule of thirds, how it works and why it works, and how to move on from the rule of thirds.
Learn how to exploit the compositional triggers that make a photograph engaging to look at.
What is Visualisation, and how to make it work for you. The two main types of visualisation.
Learn a 'formula' that guarantees you take the most engaging photograph for a particular scene
Requirements
You only need to have access to a simple camera, anything from a smartphone to a Mirrorless to a DSLR. Users of medium format cameras or film cameras are also welcome!
Complete newbies are welcome, we go through the entire process of composing photographs from scratch.
This course concentrates on landscape photography and general outdoors, natural light photography. Although the composition skills you will learn are transferable and applicable to all genres of photography.
A willingness to move away from the rule of thirds or the golden ratio, and other 'compositional templates'.
Description
Any struggling or beginner photographer has the ability create beautiful photography of anything, anywhere, just by learning a few deceptively simple techniques.
And that includes you.
A bold statement maybe, but you just need the right training.
What I will teach you in this course, is the nearest thing to a formula for guaranteed good or great photographs, almost every time you press the shutter.
On this course you will learn an entire system for creating compositionally correct photographs that are visually appealing and engages the viewer. You will be able to create spectacular photographs in spectacular locations, and beautiful photographs in 'mundane' locations.
Many beginner photographers have trouble finding their own unique style. But because this course teaches you to tap into your intuition and gut feeling, you'll find that you find your own style very quickly. It will start to develop right in front of you. Literally!
How do you feel about your photography right now?
As a beginner photographer, or maybe as a struggling photographer, how many times have you tried to take a photograph, or a series of photographs, only to be a little bit disappointed with the results?
You may even be quite happy with what you've taken, until you see similar photographs from photographers that you admire, and they look so much more accomplished.
And that is something that can generate what I call photographer envy! And believe me, we've all been there. And although it is a negative feeling, it shouldn't be ignored. You can fix it.
You may also feel that those websites, those YouTube videos, books and magazines, haven't got you over the line yet...the information you're getting is too fragmented, and some of it is gimmicky.
So you know there's something missing in your photography, but you can't quite put your finger on it.
If you can relate to any of the above, then this course could be the answer that you are looking for.
Because the answer to your problem is to do with composition, and how you are composing your images. It may be hard for you to believe that poor composition is the problem, but I guarantee that is what holds so many people back, and they just don't realise it.
And now is the perfect opportunity for you to put that right.
Now it's time for you to create envy amongst your peers, admiration from friends, and even make money from your photography.
In this course, you will learn
The most important rule of composition.
One of the reasons people struggle is because they don't engage with the 'moment of inspiration'. You'll learn exactly what it is and how to use it.
Identifying objects in a scene
This is something that many people struggle with, but using simple techniques, you'll learn how to identify everything that is important in a composition, everything that is not, and then how to position them in your photograph.
How to find the subject of your image.
Correctly identifying the subject of a photograph can make or break your image. Beginners often struggle with this without even realising that it's a problem. And here we'll also introduce the 'compositional subject'.
How to lead the eye into the image.
It's important that the eye is led into the image without jarring with the viewer in any way. Learn simple techniques that allow you to achieve this instantly.
The two different types of visualisation
Most people don't realise there are two types of visualisation. The ability to visualise is in every one of us, you just need to understand the techniques to allow you to employ it for every photo you take.
The rule of thirds definition and analysis
You'll learn exactly how it works, why it works, and when it works. Learn simple techniques that allow you 'employ' it only when it's needed. You'll learn a natural and organic process, so that you always get it right.
The Phi Grid, The Nautilus Shell
Alternatives to the Rule of Thirds. I will show you how my photographs might use these 'compositional templates', but without me actually applying them. By applying my intuitive techniques, you no longer have to rely on these grids or templates.
Leading lines
I'll show you the visual effect that leading lines have in a scene, and how you can exploit that to add impact in your images. You'll also learn what vanishing points are, and how to position them in your own compositions.
Layers
Layers also provide a strong visual effect that will trigger in you a 'moment of inspiration'. I will show you how all these techniques combine to help you create the best photograph possible.
Geometry and lines
Geometry and lines have a strong visual effect. Learn how to see them and act on them in order to create visually appealing photographs.
7 Assignments
You'll be taken step by step through all the processes you need to learn, and you'll learn through clear and concise videos that teach you only what you need to know. Then after each section you will have the opportunity to complete an assignment that allows you to get feedback on your own photography.
WARNING. A note about the rule of thirds.
Although I teach the rule of thirds in this course, as well as some of the other compositional templates, I don't recommend using it or them in your photography. I never use it in my photography.
I teach an intuitive process for composing a photograph, that doesn't require the application of rule of thirds.
Using my techniques you will create some photos that appear to use the rule of thirds, but they will have been created using much more intuitive techniques. This way you don't need to know when to use the rule of thirds, as it will just happen naturally.
The reason why I say this is because some people have an emotional attachment to the rule of thirds. They think that by applying the rule of thirds, a photograph will automatically be a better photo. But in this course, that is not the case.
So this is a warning that if you are one of those people, this course might not be for you.
You have been warned.
A very important lesson.
What I've learnt in my own photography is that poor composition is at the heart of uninspiring photographs. Post processing is important, but not nearly as important as composition. You can't post process your way out of a badly composed photograph.
And that is why I created this powerful intuitive 'system' that you will learn in this course. I've been using it since the start of my photography two decades ago, and I use it to take every photograph that I ever make. All photographs in my videos have been taken using the techniques you will learn.
In this course I have formalised that entire picture making process into a complete system for composing photographs.
This may finally be the answer to your photography woes.
If you learn, practice, and then employ my intuitive system for composing photographs, you will be able to tap into your own creativity in a way that conventional rules tend to stifle and block.
Because you will be composing your photos intuitively, you will develop your own unique style, personal to you, and recognisable by others.
And it pretty much guarantees that every time you press the shutter of your camera, your photograph will always be correctly composed. Every single time.
So why not grab this opportunity to be more creative and ultimately more satisfied with your photography.
If you care about your photography.
So go ahead and treat yourself to a great value course that will help you get the most photography out of the gear then you've already got. With this course there is no need to buy yet more gear, no spending yet more money.
By doing nothing to improve your photography, your photography will not improve and your passion could die, and that could mean you miss out on a lifetime of creativity and enjoyment.
So why not learn the one skill that you need to be able to take the best photographs you have ever taken. Photographs that will make you proud.
Any feelings of frustration and envy will go, you will relax, and you'll be a happier and more creative person.
And finally...
Now make sure you go and watch the free preview videos, look at the kinds of photographs that I take in those videos. If you like my photography (there are over a hundred photos for you to look at in my free preview videos), then I'll teach you how I do it, so that you can start taking great photographs too.
This is the cheapest way to improve your photography. No extra gear, no new camera, just the smartphone you already have, or the beginner camera you've had for years. The camera doesn't matter. All you need is enthusiasm and a passion for photography, and a willingness to learn something new.
Who this course is for
Beginner photographers wanting to extend their knowledge of composition in photography
Any photographer who feels that their images are not as engaging or as visually appealing as they want them to be.
Any photographer from beginner to advanced who wants to learn a more intuitive and creative way to compose and create engaging photographs

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,301
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom