Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Cooking With Levantine Cuisine: Full Set Menu Dinner

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,687
1 years of service

c7beb682a7ff9697db1a1d266d7280a0.jpeg

Cooking With Levantine Cuisine: Full Set Menu Dinner
Published 2/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 664.50 MB | Duration: 0h 30m

Master Levantine cuisine recipes in a week​

What you'll learn
Know how to cook a set menu of Palestinian cuisine.
Learn basics of cooking.
Cook better than restaurant Palestinian food at home.
Cook some sweet and savoury dishes for yourself, your friends or family!

Requirements
No knowledge or experience required for this course

Description
Levantine cuisine is one of the most delicious and healthy cosines around the world. You cook with the healthiest ingredients in the world, the basic ingredients for many dishes include rice, lamb, chicken, fish and vegetables, and common spices include cinnamon, allspice, cardamom, nutmeg, and black pepper. Olive oil and samneh (clarified butter or ghee) are the most common cooking oils.In this course, I will take you through preparing a full set menu dish to serve for your family and friends. We will prepare an Entrée which is Musakhan Rolls, Main course which is Potato Balls Casserole, and a Dessert which is Layali Lubnan that you'll love.My name is Soha Jawabreh. I like cooking and sharing my recipes with you. I hope this course is easy for you to follow so that I can reproduce and share some of my beautiful recipes. There are many other recipes and courses. Some are easy, some are hard, but if you want to impress your friends, you're cooking for your family, or you're a chef in training and want to improve your skills, this is for you. If you enjoyed this course, don't forget to rate, and share. I did my best!

Overview
Section 1: Entrée

Lecture 1 Musakhan Rolls

Section 2: Main course

Lecture 2 Potato Balls Casserole

Section 3: Dessert

Lecture 3 Ater

Lecture 4 Layali Lubnan

Section 4: Gift Recipes

Lecture 5 Grilled Chicken Wraps

Lecture 6 Green Chili Spread

Home cooks who want to elevate their cooking skills,Those who are interested in Arab culture

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,315
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom