Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Comptia A+ 1101 Study Notes For The Total Seminars A+ Course

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,699
1 years of service

fda455eff4a04a2f624846474eb5fbd8.jpeg

Published 12/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 316.63 MB | Duration: 0h 31m

Created with permission these Study Notes follow the Total Seminars CompTIA A+ courses. Detailed notes for each lesson.​

What you'll learn
How to pass the CompTIA A+ Certification Core 1 (220-1101) exam
How to repair and configure mobile devices
All about hardware: monitors, CPUs, motherboards, hard drives, RAM, and more
Understand what the cloud is and how virtualization works
The skills to be a great IT and computer tech
How to set up and configure basic networks
How to build everything from a basic workstation to an awesome gaming system
How to troubleshoot hardware and network issues
Requirements
There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.
A basic familiarity with computers and networks is helpful.
CompTIA recommends having 9-12 months of on-the-job experience before taking the A+ exam. This is recommended but not required.
Description
This course's purpose is to provide students with notes to serve as supplemental material to Total Seminars CompTIA A+ (220-1101) course by Mike Meyers. These notes will help you review the concepts that are discussed that are covered in his course and that are on the exam.Setting your Expectations for this course - What are you getting?I really want to emphasize that this is a course where you are purchasing notes on Mike Meyer's (17.5 hour) TOTAL: CompTIA A+ Certification (220-1101) course (Total Seminars)This is not a course where I will be providing any explanations. Please do not expect this.For explanations, purchase Mike Meyer's video course.For notes/supplemental materials for the video course, purchase this course.Why do you need my notes? How will this help me?For the most part, the topics you'll need to learn for the exam are conceptual, meaning you learn a concept and that's what you'll need to know to answer the questions correctly.The problem is, Mike Meyers's CompTIA A+ 1101 course, which is the best on the market, runs 17.5 hours long. Retaining these concepts without taken extensive notes is a very difficult task. My notes provide you with.... Visualizations - taken directly from Mike Meyers's video course! Explanations - written in a efficient way to allow you to quickly recall the informationAnd, for those topics that you just need to (I hate this word so much) memorize, I will provide you with strategies that I've used myself to pass the exam.What's the best way to use my notes?For best results, I highly suggest you..... Preview: Read through the notes first. (Even a simple scan of the pages is better than not having any preview at all.) Watch: Watch the videos by Mike Meyers associated with the chapter. Review: Review the notes again to promote memorization.Reviewing notes is key for recalling concepts, which is exactly what you'll need to do to pass the CompTIA A+ exam.WHAT'S COVERED IN THIS COURSE?Exam Domain 1.0 Mobile Devices - 14%Laptop hardware componentsMobile device types (tables, smart phones, VR headsets, etc)Set up mobile devices (syncing and networking)Exam Domain 2.0 Networking - 20%Networking hardware devices (routers, switches, firewalls, etc)Configure a basic SOHO network (wireless access points, IP addressing, IoT devices, etc)Networking configuration concepts (IPv4 vs. IPv6, DNS, VPNs, etc)Internet connections and network types (cable, DSL, Fiber, LANs, etc)Exam Domain 3.0 Hardware - 27%Cables and connectors (USB, Ethernet, HDMI, Lightning, Thunderbolt, etc)Motherboards, CPUs, power supplies, RAM, hard drives and SSDsPeripherals (printers, monitors, keyboards, microphones, etc)Given a scenario, exploit local host vulnerabilitiesSummarize physical security attacks related to facilitiesGiven a scenario, perform post-exploitation techniquesExam Domain 4.0 Virtualization and Cloud Computing - 12%Cloud computing (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, elasticity, on-demand cloud services, cloud file storage, etc)Client-side virtualization (virtual machines, emulators, hypervisors)Exam Domain 5.0 Hardware and Network Troubleshooting - 27%Resolve problems with best practices and industry standardsTroubleshoot RAM, motherboards, CPUs, power supplies, hard drives, display issuesTroubleshoot mobile device issues, printers, wired/wireless networksEXAM INFOExam code: 220-1101Max. 90 questions (multiple choice, drag-and-drop, and performance-based)Length of exam: 90 minutesPassing score: 675 (on a scale of 100-900)Exam cost: $232 (get discount vouchers and save go to Total Seminars web site)Languages: English at launch. German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese and Spanish in 2019.Recommended experience: 9-12 months' hands-on experience in a lab or in the fieldHOW DO I TAKE THE COMPTIA A+ 2019 EXAM?Buy an exam voucher (get your discount voucher at Total Seminars' website), schedule your exam on the Pearson VUE website, then take the exam at a qualifying Pearson VUE testing center. You can take one exam at a time, or schedule to take both exams at the same time.To become fully A+ certified you will need to pass both the 220-1101 and 220-1102 exams.Disclaimer....These study notes follow the Total Seminar TOTAL: CompTIA A+ Certification (220-1101) video course. They are created and posted with permission of Total Seminars, the video course instructor.
Overview
Section 1: CompTIA A+ 1101 Study Notes for the Total Seminars A+ Course
Lecture 1 Best Practices for Learning New Content & How to Use this Course
Lecture 2 Ch 1 - Safety & Professionalism
Lecture 3 Ch 2 - The Visible Computer
Lecture 4 Ch 3 - CPU
Lecture 5 Ch 4 - RAM
Lecture 6 Ch 5 - Firmware
Lecture 7 Ch 6 - Motherboards
Lecture 8 Ch 7 - Power Supply
Lecture 9 Ch 8 - Mass Storage
Lecture 10 Ch 9 - Implementing Mass Storage
Lecture 11 Ch 10 - Essential Peripherals
Lecture 12 Ch 17 - Display Technologies
Lecture 13 Ch 18 - Essentials of Networking
Lecture 14 Ch 19 - Local Area Networking
Lecture 15 Ch 20 - Wireless Networking
Lecture 16 Ch 21 - The Internet
Lecture 17 Ch 22 - Virtualization
Lecture 18 Ch 23 - Portable Computing
Lecture 19 Ch 24 - Mobile Devices
Lecture 20 Ch 25 - Maintaining & Securing Mobile Devices
Lecture 21 Ch 26 - Printers and Multifunction Devices
Anyone looking to take and pass the CompTIA A+ Certification Core 1 (220-1101) Certification exam,Anyone who wants to improve their skills as a computer or IT technician,Anyone who wants to learn awesome stuff about PCs, Macs, mobile devices, networking, the cloud, IT security and more

961f8f133086da0d07ef5ff6e8d3cdf1.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,329
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom