Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Compose Landscapes Like A Pro 2022

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,410
2 years of service

e513ae01b0ebc4ce8c283b16a7abb6a9.jpeg

Compose Landscapes Like A Pro 2022
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 559.18 MB | Duration: 0h 54m

Composition for Landscape Photographers​

What you'll learn
Understand the Rule of Thirds and that Rules are Meant to be Broken
Learn how framing, diagonals, symmetry, and balance can make all of your images better
Learn my THREE important questions that I ask of every single photo I take
You'll be better at composition no matter what camera you use, even your phone!
Requirements
No experience needed. This course is perfect for people wanting to improve their compositional skills.
Description
Do you struggle to get great, frame worthy photos when you're out taking pictures of landscapes? Did that visit to the Grand Canyon send you home with images that weren't so grand? Understanding how to create good compositions is a lifelong practice.Let's embark on a journey to learn how to create amazing imagery. In this class, you'll be introduced to many of the tools and tricks that professional landscape photographers use to create stunning images. We're going to make the connection between what we see in front of us that we find fascinating, and how to convey that in an image.I truly believe that no matter what type of camera you own, even if it's your phone, that you can learn to craft beautiful images if you have an understanding of Composition and Light! I am a relaxed teacher who just likes to have fun while helping others learn to become better photographers.You're going to learn aboutThe Rule of Thirds...and when to break the rules!FramingCurves and Leading LinesSymmetryBalanceThe use of DiagonalsDirection and Quality of LightAnd so much more...I hope you can join me in learning about one of my FAVORITE topics, Composition!I look forward to seeing you in class!Kate
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Understanding Light
Lecture 2 Understanding Light
Section 3: The Three Magic Questions
Lecture 3 The Three Questions
Section 4: Compositional Elements
Lecture 4 Rule of Thirds and Framing
Lecture 5 Leading Lines and Curves
Lecture 6 The Beauty of Diagonals
Lecture 7 Visual Tension and Extra Space
Section 5: Conclusion
Lecture 8 Conclusion
Beginner and intermediate photographers wanting to improve their photography, no matter the subject or equipment used

0b7c35ba778a82520ad82132a0e2a013.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,285
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom