Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Complete Spiritual & Personal Transformation Course

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲96,529
2 years of service

322ecac06cd9ecde2303724261ec560b.jpeg

Complete Spiritual & Personal Transformation Course
Published 4/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 3.11 GB | Duration: 3h 5m

Spiritual & Personal Transformation​

What you'll learn
Transforming your life spiritually & mindfully with yoga, meditation and mindfulness practices.
Apply Yoga, meditation & clean eating to transform your life. Clearing blockages that maybe holding you back.
Use Yoga, meditation & clean nutrition to clear stress, anxiety and blockages in your life preventing you to move forward.
Use Yoga, meidtation, clean nutrition to realease old habits and create the trasnformaiton your looking forin your life.
Requirements
No experience needed. You may feel that.... You are lost, undecide about making new decisions. Feel stuck, stressed with your current lifestyle, looking to build new skills to gain a deeper understanding of your current life, wanting to move forwards in bettering you love life, career or even earning more money.
Description
This course is to release stress, overwhelm, anxiety that feels our everyday life. It can affect us in many different ways. The body has layers, the mind has layers, the soul has layers. Sometimes it is our purpose to seek within and beyond ourselves to gain the transforamtion that is ahead of us, waiting maybe for you to grasp. This course enables you to learn the skills to transform your life through yoga, meditation, clean nutrition, mindfulness and personal development pracitces.This course and the skills you can learn from it can help with the following outcomes:Confidence, calmness, bettering yourself through clean eating, yoga, meditation, understanding about re-programming your mind for expansion and being open to try new things. I found through my own downfalls staying in one place and holding on to the past can leave us feeling lost, a sense of feeling left behind and maybe stuck. Everything I teach is based around mediocore practcies from my health and wellness profession to my spiritual enlightening journey. Please see my Bio to get to no me more, check out the previews and the promo video. Ultimatley see if I'm a good match for you to teach you to transform your life. As Always Darling.Carry On Liberating Your Soul. Love Vanessa V xxx
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Chapter 1: Yoga
Lecture 2 How Yoga can release stress, anxiety and overhwelm
Section 3: Chapter 2: Yoga Practice
Lecture 3 Yoga video #1
Lecture 4 Yoga and Meditation #2
Lecture 5 Yoga video #3, voice over
Lecture 6 Yoga video #4
Section 4: Chapter 3: Khundalini Fire Energy.
Lecture 7 Khundalini fire energy.
Lecture 8 Khundalini re-cap.
Section 5: Chapter 4: Nutrition for a Yogi.
Lecture 9 Clean Nutrition For A Yogi.
Section 6: Chapter 5: Breath Work.
Lecture 10 Intro to breath work through meditation.
Section 7: Chapter 6 Meditation and Transformation.
Lecture 11 Transformation meditation
Lecture 12 Meditation, clearing and releasing codes.
Section 8: Chapter 7: Freewriting your way to transformation.
Lecture 13 The Power Of Freewriting.
Section 9: Chapter 8: Re-Programming
Lecture 14 Re-Programing Lecture
Wanting to uplevel your life,Understand a deeper meaning of life,Wanting to transform as your current lifestyle isn't giving you what you want,Gain more confidence to take action and control in what you do want out of your life.

36a7d6b213c97b70dd80b94038e911a0.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,459
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom