Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Cocoacasts - Dependency Injection With View Controllers

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲103,682
2 years of service

1947f59cb139fa43ed45888d77f6347e.jpeg

Cocoacasts - Dependency Injection With View Controllers
Created By Cocoacasts
MP4 | Video: H264, 1920x1080p | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 6 Lectures 34 minutes | Size: 198 MB​

Episode 1
08:29
Dependency Injection With Storyboards
Dependency injection is a pattern that's often overlooked, ignored, or discarded by developers in favor of other patterns, such as the singleton pattern. I've talked and written about dependency injection and Swift quite a bit on Cocoacasts.
Episode 2
09:36
Dependency Injection With XIB Files
Many developers are a bit wary of storyboards and I can understand why that is. It's fine if you're not ready to embrace storyboards in your projects. Let me show you how to adopt dependency injection if you're using XIB files.
Episode 3
07:32
Dependency Injection In Code
In the early days of the iPhone, many developers shied away from Interface Builder for creating user interfaces. Even though Xcode had been around for years and years, if you wanted your application to be performant, you created your user interfaces in code. The first iPhone wasn't that powerful and you had to squeeze every ounce of performance from it by optimizing how its resources were used.
Episode 4
08:08
Dependency Injection With Tab Bar Controllers
Earlier in this series, I showed you that dependency injection with storyboards isn't complicated once you understand how the various pieces fit together. We haven't covered tab bar controllers in this series and it seems quite a few developers run into problems when working with storyboards and tab bar controllers. It's a bit more complicated, but that complexity disappears once you understand how everything fits together.

Screenshots

419fa9441c748960b2cc0cf023e0d6d9.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,559
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom