Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

R 158

Rimuru0916

Transcendent
Member
Member
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Age
30
Location
Manila
grants
₲192
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
salamat marami boss
 
H 411

Heykobeble

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
209
Reaction score
17
Points
18
Age
28
Location
Philippines
grants
₲706
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Uy hala bago sakin yung sa 1995 ah, salamat! laking tulong para sa mga tropa kong mag boboards ngayon
 
J 0

joyrene

Corporal
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2023
Messages
465
Reaction score
3
Points
18
Age
27
Location
Butuan
grants
₲1,322
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Salamat dito lodi
 
Z 306

zzquantity84

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Feb 25, 2023
Messages
114
Reaction score
12
Points
18
Age
33
Location
ph
grants
₲485
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
maraming salamat boss
 
Top Bottom