Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

L 508

lutongulam

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Messages
224
Reaction score
53
Points
28
Age
28
Location
Philippines
grants
₲1,178
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thank you po
 
S 0

sebrof

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
71
Reaction score
9
Points
8
Location
quezon Philippines
grants
₲272
Thanks po sir
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thanks po sir
 
S 0

sebrof

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
71
Reaction score
9
Points
8
Location
quezon Philippines
grants
₲272
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Hindi na po nabukas
 
G 289

georgedomingo

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Dec 24, 2022
Messages
111
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Age
24
Location
Philippines
grants
₲356
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
laking tulong po nito, sana makapasa haha thank you po
 
Top Bottom