Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Can I Work While My Visa is Being Processed?

L 153

LegitJosex

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
40
Location
Philippines
grants
₲34
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone has insights on whether it's legal to work while waiting for my visa application to be processed. I've heard mixed opinions on this, so any personal experiences or advice would really help. Thanks in advance!
 
Top Bottom