Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Best Websites for Free Study Materials

A 150

AndresCoder

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
146
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
35
Location
Philippines
grants
₲46
Hey everyone! I’ve been on the lookout for quality resources to supplement my studies and thought it would be great to compile a list of websites where we can find free study materials. I’ve come across a few like Khan Academy and Coursera, but I’m sure there are more out there. What are your go-to sites for free ebooks, notes, or practice questions? Let’s help each other out!
 
Top Bottom