Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Best Tools for Learning UX Design

T 131

ToxicMaker101

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
131
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
24
Location
Philippines
grants
₲51
Hey everyone! I'm really interested in diving into UX design and I'm looking for recommendations on the best tools to get started. Whether it’s software for wireframing, prototyping, or even resources for learning the theory behind UX, I’d love to hear what you all are using or have found helpful. Any tips or personal experiences would be awesome!
 
Top Bottom