Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Best Tools for Learning Animation

B 156

BoyetCoder

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
154
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
50
Location
Philippines
grants
₲43
Hey everyone! I'm really interested in getting into animation but I'm not sure where to start. What are your favorite tools or resources for learning the basics of animation? Any software recommendations or online courses that really helped you? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
 
Top Bottom