Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Best Strategies for Saving Money on Groceries

B 150

BatmanBarakoxx

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
146
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
29
Location
Philippines
grants
₲57
Hey everyone! I've been trying to cut down my grocery expenses lately and I'm curious what strategies you all have found effective. Do you have any tips for meal planning, using coupons, or picking the best deals? I'm all ears for suggestions! Let's share some ideas to help each other save a bit more.
 
Top Bottom