Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Best Sites for Buying Used PC Components

B 161

BatmanRipper

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
161
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
26
Location
Philippines
grants
₲85
Hey guys! I'm in the market for some used PC components, and I was wondering if you could recommend the best sites to check out. I've heard a lot about Lazada and Shopee, but are there any specialized sites or forums where I can find good deals? Also, any tips on what to look out for when buying used parts would be appreciated! Thanks!
 
Top Bottom