Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Best Online Resources for Learning Data Science

J 137

JomarNode101

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
135
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
28
Location
Philippines
grants
₲81
Hey everyone! I've been diving into data science lately, and I'm looking for recommendations on the best online resources. Are there specific courses, websites, or YouTube channels you found particularly helpful? Also, if anyone has experience with certain platforms like Coursera or edX, I'd love to hear your thoughts!
 
Top Bottom