Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Best Game Graphics of All Time

I 135

IronGabPH

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
131
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
36
Location
Philippines
grants
₲40
Which games do you think have the most stunning graphics? I'm talking about titles that really blew you away with their visuals, whether it's realistic graphics, unique art styles, or just overall creativity. I'd love to hear your picks and maybe discover some games I haven't played yet!
 
B 871

baetro

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Jan 23, 2024
Messages
264
Reaction score
232
Points
43
grants
₲463
hmm either elden ring or rdr2 bro
 
  • Like
Reactions: LegitJosex, BatmanRico_ph, ManilaAnime2024 and 2 others
Top Bottom