Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Best Free Tools for Benchmarking PC Performance

N 137

NoelCache143

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
138
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
25
Location
Philippines
grants
₲69
Hey everyone! I'm looking for recommendations on free tools to benchmark my PC's performance. I've seen some popular ones floating around, but I want to hear from you guys. What do you use to test your CPU, GPU, and overall system performance? Any tips on how to interpret the results would also be appreciated!
 
Top Bottom