Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Best Apps for Learning Personal Finance

B 156

BongBreakerxx

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
153
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
32
Location
Philippines
grants
₲48
Hi everyone! I'm really interested in improving my personal finance skills and I'm on the lookout for good apps or tools that can help with budgeting, saving, and investing. If you have any recommendations or experiences with certain apps, please share! I'd love to hear about what worked for you and any tips on how to make the most out of them.
 
Top Bottom