Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Become A Working Voice-Over Actor Today!

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲103,578
2 years of service

5961ef32eab0306dce02a460e371ff79.jpeg

Published 12/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 896.19 MB | Duration: 0h 42m

How to Create Your Voice Over Life - Including a Free Demo Reel Review!​

What you'll learn
A list of warm ups before you start recording
How To Create Your Home Studio
How to figure out what kind of voice you have.
Sites For Work
What to watch and listen for when you're in studio.
Requirements
No experience needed! This is for the beginner voice actor who wants to create their very own voice over career.
Description
Are you looking for an exciting job that you can do from the comforts of your home? Would you like the notoriety of being a famous actor or actress?In this course, "Become A Well-Paid Voice-Over Actor Now," I will guide you through the stages you need to take to make your dream career a reality! From creating your first demo reel to figuring out the right equipment for your voice to a list of sites where you can find voice-over projects, this course has it all!You can be a beginner, intermediate, or even a pro looking for more opportunities! This course is easy-to-follow, entertaining, and supplies you with all the information you need to get started today!Since there is so much information is involved in this career, I have split this course into two. The first course, this one, goes over everything you need to know to start your career and get it up and running. The second course goes into more intimate detail about the techniques and tactics I have utilized to create my own successful voice-over career.I know you want to get started on your career today, so I have included coupons for the second half of this course. I hope you enjoy them both - I would love to hear your feedback on how successful your voice-over career has become!**You will also be supplied with a wide range of casting sites, lists of voice over agents, and even a personal review of your demo reel!**
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 The Warm-Ups You Need!
Lecture 3 Equipment Needed
Lecture 4 What Kind of Voice Do YOU Have?
Lecture 5 What To Watch and Listen For in Studio
Lecture 6 Your First Demo!
Lecture 7 Voice Over Sites To Work From
Lecture 8 Conclusion
Beginners,People who are interested in the voice over world,Voice Actors who want more work

9ce9bfb362d43e6e4e55713a903e3ebe.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,515
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom