Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Are pinoy hacking services really legit?

Alexhost
Status
Not open for further replies.
V 0

Vicks Soco

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
Nagtahan St, Sampaloc, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila
grants
₲277
1 years of service
I hired one here, and he seems like he has a good rep from the other forums I joined so I hired him, now he said it'll take 1 week for him to hack the account that I gave him to target. Hefty price, but now we're just both playing the waiting game. Are there any other legit services here in the PH?

M 0

mekmek

Transcendent
BANNED
Reaction score
grants
₲77
1 years of service
Is it really still possible now a days to hack someones fb account ? (open for opinions ) but kala osu lang yan before because of fb's weak security to their servers

OP
V 0

Vicks Soco

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
Nagtahan St, Sampaloc, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila
grants
₲277
1 years of service
There are still ways if I recall. The guy I hired is mostly doing phishing. Luckily yung pinapahack ko na account is friend nya lol
Is it really still possible now a days to hack someones fb account ? (open for opinions ) but kala osu lang yan before because of fb's weak security to their servers
It is, I think there are 2 ways. 1 is to get the hacking program running on the target's machine and the 2nd one is phishing. The guy I hired does the latter, good thing na lang friends nya sa social media yung target ko lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom