Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Anxiety Relief Practitioner & Master Class| Accredited

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,410
2 years of service

7fc93722348bc18f78faa5cf166ffe03.jpeg

Anxiety Relief Practitioner & Master Class| Accredited
Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.43 GB | Duration: 1h 10m

Your Powerful, Changeable Mindset Can Reduce Anxiety & Stress. Cover the Top Anxiety Producers with Wellness Solutions​

What you'll learn
Understand the Top Anxieties Experienced By Most People
How to Identify Your Fears & Anxieties
Mortal Anxieties vs Everyday Anxiety
How to Process Life Stress & Anxieties
Understand Why You Have the Anxieties that You Do
How To Strategically Balance Your Anxieties
How to Help Others By Learning Yourself
Understand How Mindset Makes All the Difference
Identifying Your Own Worldview & Lens
Requirements
All Levels Welcome
Description
INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED & ACCREDITEDIn life we have many stressors. We walk through life on a daily basis filled with anxieties about many things. We have good days and bad days. But some stresses are more present and continual. These are what I call mortal stressors that we all share as human beings, and therefore are the most common things we feel stress over on a continual basis. Mortal anxieties and fears have a way of becoming long-term fears and anxieties that we just live with, vs work through. Consciousness is the name of the game.As many of you know, I teach through storytelling and sharing. This is not a course with graphs, pie charts and pdf sheets. If you need all of that, I may not be the teacher for you. I truly believe that when you listen and learn first to heal yourself, you become the most effective healer, teacher, parent, friend, you can be. You become not only informed and strategic in how to help others, but you are more compassionate, detailed and observant. You are relatable because you have been in the hot seat and know yourself, fears and anxieties. When you listen to others after taking this course, you will identify with your clients, family or friends and be able to share some of your fears as I do mine in this course, for the educational value of those I (we) are serving. People bond more with those they feel they can trust, those who are not selfish with their being and who are willing to share a little, to get a little. The most important thing in a client or bonding session or relationship is rapport. I teach you by not only giving you information you can relate to, and therefore the information sticks, but the actual course itself is a lesson in how to do it, by simply role modeling what you just witnessed from me. A healing conversation. It's that simple. Learning does not have to be boring or complicated to be effective and potent. Learning also does not have to be long to effect change. Most soulful truths are short and sweet. Some of you will find this course very peaceful and meditational as we cover some important topics, due to tone, music and my intention to create a peaceful space while talking about life's stresses.This course discusses:Mortal anxieties and fears, which is different than other anxiety'sDiscussion in this course can also be applied to how to process everyday anxietiesHelps you to identify your own anxieties and fearsDiscusses strategic ways to process through the anxieties and why you have themDiscusses anxiety and fears of life in a world that has become very dangerousDiscusses political fears and anxieties in a spiritual healing and non-political way*Discusses fears and anxieties of the environmental, and ever-changing worldDiscusses the fear and anxieties around loss through, death, divorce, breakup and so onOur personal fears and anxieties as a common threadDiscusses the power of mindset and our personal life lensThe culmination of all these discussions leads to greater peace and coping strategiesThis course is also very calming and peaceful throughoutIf all of this sounds intriguing, I will see you in class. Instructions on how to receive your POBA Certificate will be included in the course at the end. *There are no political discussions or beliefs in this course
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Anxieties of Being Out In the World!
Lecture 2 Anxieties of Being Out In the World
Section 3: Political Fears & Anxieties (Spiritual Processing) No Political Views Expressed
Lecture 3 Political Fears & Anxieties (Spiritual Processing) No Political Views Expressed
Section 4: Fear of Loss (Death, Breakups, Distance, Feelings of Unworthiness)
Lecture 4 Fear & Anxiety of Loss (Death, Breakups, Distance, Feelings of Unworthiness)
Section 5: Environmental Fears & Anxiety (Survival)
Lecture 5 Environmental Fears & Anxiety (Survival)
Section 6: Recommended Reading List
Lecture 6 Recommended Reading List
Section 7: The Group
Lecture 7 The Group
Section 8: How Do I Get My Certificate From POBA?
Lecture 8 How Do I Get My Certificate From POBA?
Anyone Experiencing Anxieties & Fears,Healers, Teachers, Parents, Friends,Therapists, Counselors

ce65b88dcf154d0a7b93d04f2f0a4091.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,285
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom