Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Animation [ANIME] My Top 1-20 Kyoto Animation anime (PART 1)

Alexhost
OP
Luckysaint 340

Luckysaint

ᴇxᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴅᴏ
Ardent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲23,742
1 years of service
kyoto 1.jpg

1. Clannad / Clannad: After Story
Tomoya Okazaki is a delinquent who finds life dull and believes he'll never amount to anything. Along with his friend Youhei Sunohara, he skips school and plans to waste his high school days away.

One day while walking to school, Tomoya passes a young girl muttering quietly to herself. Without warning she exclaims "Anpan!" (a popular Japanese food) which catches Tomoya's attention. He soon discovers the girl's name is Nagisa Furukawa and that she exclaims things she likes in order to motivate herself. Nagisa claims they are now friends, but Tomoya walks away passing the encounter off as nothing.

However, Tomoya finds he is noticing Nagisa more and more around school. Eventually he concedes and befriends her. Tomoya learns Nagisa has been held back a year due to a severe illness and that her dream is to revive the school's drama club. Claiming he has nothing better to do, he decides to help her achieve this goal along with the help of four other girls.

As Tomoya spends more time with the girls, he learns more about them and their problems. As he attempts to help each girl overcome her respective obstacle, he begins to realize life isn't as dull as he once thought.

- Clannad is a critically acclaimed anime series that follows the story of Tomoya Okazaki, a high school delinquent who befriends a girl named Nagisa Furukawa. The series is known for its emotional depth and heartwarming story, as well as its beautiful animation and soundtrack.

One of the standout features of Clannad is its character development. The show does an excellent job of fleshing out its characters, giving each one a unique personality and backstory. Tomoya, in particular, is a complex and well-written protagonist who undergoes a significant transformation over the course of the series. The series also explores themes of family, friendship, and love, and does so ...

2. A silent voice

As a wild youth, elementary school student Shouya Ishida sought to beat boredom in the cruelest ways. When the deaf Shouko Nishimiya transfers into his class, Shouya and the rest of his class thoughtlessly bully her for fun. However, when her mother notifies the school, he is singled out and blamed for everything done to her. With Shouko transferring out of the school, Shouya is left at the mercy of his classmates. He is heartlessly ostracized all throughout elementary and middle school, while teachers turn a blind eye.

Now in his third year of high school, Shouya is still plagued by his wrongdoings as a young boy. Sincerely regretting his past actions, he sets out on a journey of redemption: to meet Shouko once more and make amends. Koe no Katachi tells the heartwarming tale of Shouya's reunion with Shouko and his honest attempts to redeem himself, all while being continually haunted by the shadows of his past.
- A Silent Voice is a story about forgiveness. It's a story about how we forgive others. But also, it's a story about how we forgive ourselves.
At some point in our lives, were going to end up hurting or offending someone. Whether it's a major or minor offense, whether that be by accident or purposefully. Whether it be through the harmful things we do or the helpful things we fail to do. It's a fact of life that at some point, we will be the source of one's pain.
And from doing so, we experience of feeling of regret, shame, and guilt. And maybe unable to forgive ourselves because of it. A Silent Voice is not just a story, it's a lesson on humanity, compassion, and growth.
It's a reminder that forgiveness is not a weakness, but a strength, and it's never too late to make things right.

3. Violet Evergarden
The Great War finally came to an end after four long years of conflict; fractured in two, the continent of Telesis slowly began to flourish once again. Caught up in the bloodshed was Violet Evergarden, a young girl raised for the sole purpose of decimating enemy lines. Hospitalized and maimed in a bloody skirmish during the War's final leg, she was left with only words from the person she held dearest, but with no understanding of their meaning.

Recovering from her wounds, Violet starts a new life working at CH Postal Services after a falling out with her new intended guardian family. There, she witnesses by pure chance the work of an "Auto Memory Doll," amanuenses that transcribe people's thoughts and feelings into words on paper. Moved by the notion, Violet begins work as an Auto Memory Doll, a trade that will take her on an adventure, one that will reshape the lives of her clients and hopefully lead to self-discovery.
- First of all, thank you KyoAni for giving out such masterpiece despite suffering through a horrific incident.
This movie without a doubt touch the bottom of my heart. It was my first time crying like a baby in movie theater. The movie really did what the series do best: convey the character emotions to the viewers through letter. The movie build up the emotion throughout the whole main event and let it burst out in the end. It's not the first time I saw move with this motif but KyoAni really did nail the execution. The art and sound is as marvelous as the previous movie and the series. The character development play a really huge role in this movie. KyoAni really know how to develop the character emotions and refine them to its best. For my personal view, I really really love this movie, everything about it is beautiful. The resonance from it still rang inside me when I wrote this review.
A fantastic movie, thank you again KyoAni. Looking forward to seeing more masterpieces like this one.

4. Beyond the Boundary
Mirai Kuriyama is the sole survivor of a clan of Spirit World warriors with the power to employ their blood as weapons. As such, Mirai is tasked with hunting down and killing "youmu"—creatures said to be the manifestation of negative human emotions. One day, while deep in thought on the school roof, Mirai comes across Akihito Kanbara, a rare half-breed of youmu in human form. In a panicked state, she plunges her blood saber into him only to realize that he's an immortal being. From then on, the two form an impromptu friendship that revolves around Mirai constantly trying to kill Akihito, in an effort to boost her own wavering confidence as a Spirit World warrior. Eventually, Akihito also manages to convince her to join the Literary Club, which houses two other powerful Spirit World warriors, Hiroomi and Mitsuki Nase.

As the group's bond strengthens, however, so does the tenacity of the youmu around them. Their misadventures will soon turn into a fight for survival as the inevitable release of the most powerful youmu, Beyond the Boundary, approaches.
- I still remember that Idol dance scene that the main characters did and it won't burn off my retina. That's the whole reason how I found this anime in the first place. It just popped up on my Recommendations and I decided to watch it. The scene was weird and funny at the same time and then I decided to watch the whole show.

5. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya / The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (One of the best movie all of time) but still hate the "endless eight" episodes
If a survey were conducted to see if people believed in aliens, time travelers, or maybe espers, most would say they do not; average high school student Kyon considers himself among the non-believers. However, on his first day of school, he meets a girl who soon turns his world upside down.

During class introductions, the beautiful Haruhi Suzumiya boldly announces her boredom with "normal" people and her intention of meeting supernatural beings. Dumbfounded, Kyon learns of her frustration with the lack of paranormal-focused clubs at their school and unwittingly inspires her to start her own club. She creates the Spreading Fun all Over the World with Haruhi Suzumiya Brigade, otherwise known as the SOS Brigade.

Following the SOS Brigade's founding, Haruhi manages to recruit Kyon and three other members: quiet bookworm Yuki Nagato, shy upperclassman Mikuru Asahina, and perpetually positive Itsuki Koizumi. Despite their normal appearance, the new members of the SOS Brigade each carry their own secrets related to Haruhi. Caught up in the mystery surrounding the eccentric club leader, Kyon is whisked away on a series of misadventures by Haruhi and the SOS Brigade, each one bringing him closer to the truth about who and what she is.
- Let me say that The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is one of the best and most popular series of 2006. It's a strange, eccentric, funny, and sometimes touching show that seems to be a mix of comedy, sci-fi, mystery, and a fourth genre that doesn't seem to fit into any previously existing categories. Perhaps we should call it Haruhism? Though I guess you could say it's main focus is comedy, the randomness of the story proves that it exceeds at various other genres as well. It is deeply philosophical and yet silly in concept, with story telling that reeks of slice-of-life and yet doesn't quite fit into that mold. In fact, it's difficult to fit Haruhi Suzumiya into any mold at all since while it seems to fulfill the attributes required for a comedy or sci-fi/mystery series, it doesn't really fit any of those. Rather it is something else entirely. Perhaps this is the reason why the show can be so enjoyable and yet so incomprehensible at the same time.

6. Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!
Everybody has had that stage in their life where they have thought themselves to be special, different from the masses of ordinary humans. They might go as far as seeing themselves capable of wielding mystical powers, or maybe even believe themselves to have descended from a fantasy realm. This "disease" is known as "chuunibyou" and is often the source of some of the most embarrassing moments of a person's life.

For Yuuta Togashi, the scars that his chuunibyou has left behind are still fresh. Having posed as the "Dark Flame Master" during his middle school years, he looks back at those times with extreme embarrassment, so much so that he decides to attend a high school far away where nobody will recognize him. Putting his dark history behind him, he longs to live a normal high school life.

Unfortunately, he hasn't escaped his past yet: enter Rikka Takanashi, Yuuta's new classmate and self-declared vessel of the "Wicked Eye." As this eccentric young girl crashes into Yuuta's life, his dream of an ordinary, chuunibyou-free life quickly crumbles away. In this hilarious and heartwarming story of a boy who just wants to leave his embarrassing memories behind, the delusions of old are far from a thing of the
- Chuunibyou,"Eighth-grade Syndrome" is a type of syndrome usually found in early teens. A symptom which makes them act upon their delusional mind. When I first heard the word "Chuunibyou", I quickly thought of the long gone times where I fought against my childhood friends using the greatest techniques I've acquired through hard sessions of cartoons and Chinese series binge watch. Is it normal to have chuunibyou? This question had been entombed deep inside my extensive memory for ages. Though as a grown man I personally find this farce exceedingly embarrassing and autistic. But looking back at it again, a new question arises from the depth of my thoughts. “We all went through this, didn’t we?” Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! ( Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! ) for me acts like a recollection archive which enabled me to recall my embarrassing past and taught me a handy life lesson.. Or more like an acknowledgement that inevitably led to my resolve to accept Chuunibyou for what it is.

7. Hyouka (pls. don't sleep on this anime! XD it's worth it!!)
High school freshman Houtarou Oreki has but one goal: to lead a gray life while conserving as much energy as he can. Unfortunately, his peaceful days come to an end when his older sister, Tomoe, forces him to save the memberless Classics Club from disbandment.
Luckily, Oreki's predicament seems to be over when he heads to the clubroom and discovers that his fellow first-year, Eru Chitanda, has already become a member. However, despite his obligation being fulfilled, Oreki finds himself entangled by Chitanda's curious and bubbly personality, soon joining the club of his own volition.
Hyouka follows the four members of the Classics Club—including Oreki's friends Satoshi Fukube and Mayaka Ibara—as they, driven by Chitanda's insatiable curiosity, solve the trivial yet intriguing mysteries that permeate their daily lives.
- "I don't do anything I don't have to. What I have to do, I do quickly."

For most people, the short years spent in highschool are often the turning point and highlight of their lives; a time filled with introspection and change, where some dreams end and others are born to take their place. On the other hand, there are some who reject this notion and choose to spend their days as uneventfully and routinely as possible, never straying too far from their comfort zone and established lifestyle. After all, why waste the energy on trivial matters?
Oreki Houtarou is one of these individuals.

8. K-on (one of my comfort anime) #PlsWatchTheMovieAlso

A fresh high school year always means much to come, and one of those things is joining a club. Being in a dilemma about which club to join, Yui Hirasawa stumbles upon and applies for the Light Music Club, which she misinterprets to be about playing simple instruments, such as castanets. Unable to play an instrument, she decides to visit to apologize and quit.

Meanwhile, the Light Music Club faces disbandment due to a lack of members. This causes the club members to offer anything, from food to slacking off during club time, in order to convince Yui to join. Despite their efforts, Yui insists on leaving due to her lack of musical experience. As a last resort, they play a piece for Yui, which sparks her fiery passion and finally convinces her to join the club.
From then onward, it is just plain messing around with bits and pieces of practice. The members of the Light Music Club are ready to make their time together a delightful one!
- K-on is an anime that caught my attention I was simply being presented with very bad animes, and when I picked up K-on to see it and thought it was a bad anime, it completely surprised me, and when I completed it it felt like an emptiness inside of me it was filled by some incredible, making it to put like favorite, in this Review I will try to pass on my feelings and some observations about K-on.

9. Tamako Market (series) / Tamako Love Story (Movie) pls. watch the movie! it's worth it!
Inside the Usagiyama Shopping District lies an eccentric but close-knit community of business owners. Tamako Kitashirakawa, a clumsy though adorable teenage girl, belongs to a family of mochi bakers who own a quaint shop called Tama-ya. One day, Tamako stumbles upon a talking bird that presents himself as royalty from a distant land. Dera Mochimazzi, as he calls himself, states that he’s seeking a bride for his country’s prince. Intent on his mission, Dera follows Tamako home and develops an addiction to mochi, becoming painfully overweight and subsequently unable to fly back to his homeland; thus, he takes up residence with Tamako's family and becomes the community’s beloved mascot.

Meanwhile, Tamako's friend, Mochizou Ooji, continues to hide his true feelings for her. Their fathers are fierce mochi rivals, but will it be enough to drive a wedge between Tamako and Mochizou? And just what will happen to Dera's task of finding his prince’s destined bride?
- (Tamako Market) Tamako Market is the most underrated show in the entire KyoAni catalogue. If you like cute girls doing cute things, you can't miss this show.
- (Tamako Love Story) The main idea is so simple, it's about love that appears and blooms between teenagers, a various film that used this plot pattern suffer failure in their ranks, but Tamako Love Story able to bring all of its potentials to the big screen in one piece. We have to notes, that it's prequel (or should i say Tamako Market) is a blank comedy series, filled with fat bird with no sense of direction.Tamako Love Story successfully covered the mistakes that it's prequel made.
Kyoto Animation brings us the old tradition of their art. A sweet, clear, and neat art. It is a good art indeed. The sound settings maybe not the best that exist, but it have a nostalgic& well-matched sound settings within the series.

Tamako Love Story have a great development, All pieces that scattered in its prequel, is connected creating strong bonds between the two main characters, after watching this I pretend to forget that fat bird to exist. The main character realizes his feelings to the other. It is quite enjoyable for me. If you a fan of the light story, I'm fully recommended Tamako Love Story, anybody who watched Tamako Market should watch this film too. It's breathtaking, light, and brings serenity to your heart....

10. Nichijou
Nichijou primarily focuses on the daily antics of a trio of childhood friends—high school girls Mio Naganohara, Yuuko Aioi and Mai Minakami—whose stories soon intertwine with the young genius Hakase Shinonome, her robot caretaker Nano, and their talking cat Sakamoto. With every passing day, the lives of these six, as well as of the many people around them, experience both the calms of normal life and the insanity of the absurd. Walking to school, being bitten by a talking crow, spending time with friends, and watching the principal suplex a deer: they are all in a day's work in the extraordinary everyday lives of those in Nichijou.
- If I had to sum up all of Nichijou in one word, it would be "beautiful." As a slice of life, this anime can't be for everyone, as most people like to have a story that is actually driven by the plot. But even if you aren't into slice of life anime, there is something in Nichijou for everyone to enjoy.

Story:
Every episode is a series of semi-random "moments" in each of the characters' lives. As far as an actual storyline goes, there is no distinct beginning or end to Nichijou. No goal, no real conflict - as to be expected of a slice of life, "storyless." However, at about the halfway point, I started to question whether all of Nichijou somewhat revolves around Nano and her dreams of leading a normal, everyday life (which is what "nichijou" roughly translates to). There are some really beautiful moments that do advance the plot, which is part of what makes Nichijou so special as a slice of life.

Should i make part 2? thank you for reading this :)

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,329
2 years of service
Luckysaint salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

F 0

Fairyrave20

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲159
1 years of service
nice list men. napanood mo na ba yung Amagi Brilliant Park? maganda ding anime yun from kyoto

OP
Luckysaint 340

Luckysaint

ᴇxᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴅᴏ
Ardent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲23,742
1 years of service
nice list men. napanood mo na ba yung Amagi Brilliant Park? maganda ding anime yun from kyoto
yes sir! lahat po ng KyoAni at Ghibli movies napanood ko na. i think hindi ko pa nagagawa yung Part 2 ng Kyoto animation list ko. soon kapag sinipag ako ipopost ko rito! anyways i guess marami rami na rin napanood mong anime sir NYAHAHAHAH underrated kasi yang Amagi Brilliant park

R 0

Rawrdog

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲84
2 months of service
View attachment 5941

1. Clannad / Clannad: After Story
Tomoya Okazaki is a delinquent who finds life dull and believes he'll never amount to anything. Along with his friend Youhei Sunohara, he skips school and plans to waste his high school days away.

One day while walking to school, Tomoya passes a young girl muttering quietly to herself. Without warning she exclaims "Anpan!" (a popular Japanese food) which catches Tomoya's attention. He soon discovers the girl's name is Nagisa Furukawa and that she exclaims things she likes in order to motivate herself. Nagisa claims they are now friends, but Tomoya walks away passing the encounter off as nothing.

However, Tomoya finds he is noticing Nagisa more and more around school. Eventually he concedes and befriends her. Tomoya learns Nagisa has been held back a year due to a severe illness and that her dream is to revive the school's drama club. Claiming he has nothing better to do, he decides to help her achieve this goal along with the help of four other girls.

As Tomoya spends more time with the girls, he learns more about them and their problems. As he attempts to help each girl overcome her respective obstacle, he begins to realize life isn't as dull as he once thought.

- Clannad is a critically acclaimed anime series that follows the story of Tomoya Okazaki, a high school delinquent who befriends a girl named Nagisa Furukawa. The series is known for its emotional depth and heartwarming story, as well as its beautiful animation and soundtrack.

One of the standout features of Clannad is its character development. The show does an excellent job of fleshing out its characters, giving each one a unique personality and backstory. Tomoya, in particular, is a complex and well-written protagonist who undergoes a significant transformation over the course of the series. The series also explores themes of family, friendship, and love, and does so ...

2. A silent voice
As a wild youth, elementary school student Shouya Ishida sought to beat boredom in the cruelest ways. When the deaf Shouko Nishimiya transfers into his class, Shouya and the rest of his class thoughtlessly bully her for fun. However, when her mother notifies the school, he is singled out and blamed for everything done to her. With Shouko transferring out of the school, Shouya is left at the mercy of his classmates. He is heartlessly ostracized all throughout elementary and middle school, while teachers turn a blind eye.

Now in his third year of high school, Shouya is still plagued by his wrongdoings as a young boy. Sincerely regretting his past actions, he sets out on a journey of redemption: to meet Shouko once more and make amends. Koe no Katachi tells the heartwarming tale of Shouya's reunion with Shouko and his honest attempts to redeem himself, all while being continually haunted by the shadows of his past.
- A Silent Voice is a story about forgiveness. It's a story about how we forgive others. But also, it's a story about how we forgive ourselves.
At some point in our lives, were going to end up hurting or offending someone. Whether it's a major or minor offense, whether that be by accident or purposefully. Whether it be through the harmful things we do or the helpful things we fail to do. It's a fact of life that at some point, we will be the source of one's pain.
And from doing so, we experience of feeling of regret, shame, and guilt. And maybe unable to forgive ourselves because of it. A Silent Voice is not just a story, it's a lesson on humanity, compassion, and growth.
It's a reminder that forgiveness is not a weakness, but a strength, and it's never too late to make things right.

3. Violet Evergarden
The Great War finally came to an end after four long years of conflict; fractured in two, the continent of Telesis slowly began to flourish once again. Caught up in the bloodshed was Violet Evergarden, a young girl raised for the sole purpose of decimating enemy lines. Hospitalized and maimed in a bloody skirmish during the War's final leg, she was left with only words from the person she held dearest, but with no understanding of their meaning.

Recovering from her wounds, Violet starts a new life working at CH Postal Services after a falling out with her new intended guardian family. There, she witnesses by pure chance the work of an "Auto Memory Doll," amanuenses that transcribe people's thoughts and feelings into words on paper. Moved by the notion, Violet begins work as an Auto Memory Doll, a trade that will take her on an adventure, one that will reshape the lives of her clients and hopefully lead to self-discovery.
- First of all, thank you KyoAni for giving out such masterpiece despite suffering through a horrific incident.
This movie without a doubt touch the bottom of my heart. It was my first time crying like a baby in movie theater. The movie really did what the series do best: convey the character emotions to the viewers through letter. The movie build up the emotion throughout the whole main event and let it burst out in the end. It's not the first time I saw move with this motif but KyoAni really did nail the execution. The art and sound is as marvelous as the previous movie and the series. The character development play a really huge role in this movie. KyoAni really know how to develop the character emotions and refine them to its best. For my personal view, I really really love this movie, everything about it is beautiful. The resonance from it still rang inside me when I wrote this review.
A fantastic movie, thank you again KyoAni. Looking forward to seeing more masterpieces like this one.

4. Beyond the Boundary
Mirai Kuriyama is the sole survivor of a clan of Spirit World warriors with the power to employ their blood as weapons. As such, Mirai is tasked with hunting down and killing "youmu"—creatures said to be the manifestation of negative human emotions. One day, while deep in thought on the school roof, Mirai comes across Akihito Kanbara, a rare half-breed of youmu in human form. In a panicked state, she plunges her blood saber into him only to realize that he's an immortal being. From then on, the two form an impromptu friendship that revolves around Mirai constantly trying to kill Akihito, in an effort to boost her own wavering confidence as a Spirit World warrior. Eventually, Akihito also manages to convince her to join the Literary Club, which houses two other powerful Spirit World warriors, Hiroomi and Mitsuki Nase.

As the group's bond strengthens, however, so does the tenacity of the youmu around them. Their misadventures will soon turn into a fight for survival as the inevitable release of the most powerful youmu, Beyond the Boundary, approaches.
- I still remember that Idol dance scene that the main characters did and it won't burn off my retina. That's the whole reason how I found this anime in the first place. It just popped up on my Recommendations and I decided to watch it. The scene was weird and funny at the same time and then I decided to watch the whole show.

5. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya / The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (One of the best movie all of time) but still hate the "endless eight" episodes
If a survey were conducted to see if people believed in aliens, time travelers, or maybe espers, most would say they do not; average high school student Kyon considers himself among the non-believers. However, on his first day of school, he meets a girl who soon turns his world upside down.

During class introductions, the beautiful Haruhi Suzumiya boldly announces her boredom with "normal" people and her intention of meeting supernatural beings. Dumbfounded, Kyon learns of her frustration with the lack of paranormal-focused clubs at their school and unwittingly inspires her to start her own club. She creates the Spreading Fun all Over the World with Haruhi Suzumiya Brigade, otherwise known as the SOS Brigade.

Following the SOS Brigade's founding, Haruhi manages to recruit Kyon and three other members: quiet bookworm Yuki Nagato, shy upperclassman Mikuru Asahina, and perpetually positive Itsuki Koizumi. Despite their normal appearance, the new members of the SOS Brigade each carry their own secrets related to Haruhi. Caught up in the mystery surrounding the eccentric club leader, Kyon is whisked away on a series of misadventures by Haruhi and the SOS Brigade, each one bringing him closer to the truth about who and what she is.
- Let me say that The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is one of the best and most popular series of 2006. It's a strange, eccentric, funny, and sometimes touching show that seems to be a mix of comedy, sci-fi, mystery, and a fourth genre that doesn't seem to fit into any previously existing categories. Perhaps we should call it Haruhism? Though I guess you could say it's main focus is comedy, the randomness of the story proves that it exceeds at various other genres as well. It is deeply philosophical and yet silly in concept, with story telling that reeks of slice-of-life and yet doesn't quite fit into that mold. In fact, it's difficult to fit Haruhi Suzumiya into any mold at all since while it seems to fulfill the attributes required for a comedy or sci-fi/mystery series, it doesn't really fit any of those. Rather it is something else entirely. Perhaps this is the reason why the show can be so enjoyable and yet so incomprehensible at the same time.

6. Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!
Everybody has had that stage in their life where they have thought themselves to be special, different from the masses of ordinary humans. They might go as far as seeing themselves capable of wielding mystical powers, or maybe even believe themselves to have descended from a fantasy realm. This "disease" is known as "chuunibyou" and is often the source of some of the most embarrassing moments of a person's life.

For Yuuta Togashi, the scars that his chuunibyou has left behind are still fresh. Having posed as the "Dark Flame Master" during his middle school years, he looks back at those times with extreme embarrassment, so much so that he decides to attend a high school far away where nobody will recognize him. Putting his dark history behind him, he longs to live a normal high school life.

Unfortunately, he hasn't escaped his past yet: enter Rikka Takanashi, Yuuta's new classmate and self-declared vessel of the "Wicked Eye." As this eccentric young girl crashes into Yuuta's life, his dream of an ordinary, chuunibyou-free life quickly crumbles away. In this hilarious and heartwarming story of a boy who just wants to leave his embarrassing memories behind, the delusions of old are far from a thing of the
- Chuunibyou,"Eighth-grade Syndrome" is a type of syndrome usually found in early teens. A symptom which makes them act upon their delusional mind. When I first heard the word "Chuunibyou", I quickly thought of the long gone times where I fought against my childhood friends using the greatest techniques I've acquired through hard sessions of cartoons and Chinese series binge watch. Is it normal to have chuunibyou? This question had been entombed deep inside my extensive memory for ages. Though as a grown man I personally find this farce exceedingly embarrassing and autistic. But looking back at it again, a new question arises from the depth of my thoughts. “We all went through this, didn’t we?” Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! ( Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! ) for me acts like a recollection archive which enabled me to recall my embarrassing past and taught me a handy life lesson.. Or more like an acknowledgement that inevitably led to my resolve to accept Chuunibyou for what it is.

7. Hyouka (pls. don't sleep on this anime! XD it's worth it!!)
High school freshman Houtarou Oreki has but one goal: to lead a gray life while conserving as much energy as he can. Unfortunately, his peaceful days come to an end when his older sister, Tomoe, forces him to save the memberless Classics Club from disbandment.
Luckily, Oreki's predicament seems to be over when he heads to the clubroom and discovers that his fellow first-year, Eru Chitanda, has already become a member. However, despite his obligation being fulfilled, Oreki finds himself entangled by Chitanda's curious and bubbly personality, soon joining the club of his own volition.
Hyouka follows the four members of the Classics Club—including Oreki's friends Satoshi Fukube and Mayaka Ibara—as they, driven by Chitanda's insatiable curiosity, solve the trivial yet intriguing mysteries that permeate their daily lives.
- "I don't do anything I don't have to. What I have to do, I do quickly."

For most people, the short years spent in highschool are often the turning point and highlight of their lives; a time filled with introspection and change, where some dreams end and others are born to take their place. On the other hand, there are some who reject this notion and choose to spend their days as uneventfully and routinely as possible, never straying too far from their comfort zone and established lifestyle. After all, why waste the energy on trivial matters?
Oreki Houtarou is one of these individuals.

8. K-on (one of my comfort anime) #PlsWatchTheMovieAlso

A fresh high school year always means much to come, and one of those things is joining a club. Being in a dilemma about which club to join, Yui Hirasawa stumbles upon and applies for the Light Music Club, which she misinterprets to be about playing simple instruments, such as castanets. Unable to play an instrument, she decides to visit to apologize and quit.

Meanwhile, the Light Music Club faces disbandment due to a lack of members. This causes the club members to offer anything, from food to slacking off during club time, in order to convince Yui to join. Despite their efforts, Yui insists on leaving due to her lack of musical experience. As a last resort, they play a piece for Yui, which sparks her fiery passion and finally convinces her to join the club.
From then onward, it is just plain messing around with bits and pieces of practice. The members of the Light Music Club are ready to make their time together a delightful one!
- K-on is an anime that caught my attention I was simply being presented with very bad animes, and when I picked up K-on to see it and thought it was a bad anime, it completely surprised me, and when I completed it it felt like an emptiness inside of me it was filled by some incredible, making it to put like favorite, in this Review I will try to pass on my feelings and some observations about K-on.

9. Tamako Market (series) / Tamako Love Story (Movie) pls. watch the movie! it's worth it!
Inside the Usagiyama Shopping District lies an eccentric but close-knit community of business owners. Tamako Kitashirakawa, a clumsy though adorable teenage girl, belongs to a family of mochi bakers who own a quaint shop called Tama-ya. One day, Tamako stumbles upon a talking bird that presents himself as royalty from a distant land. Dera Mochimazzi, as he calls himself, states that he’s seeking a bride for his country’s prince. Intent on his mission, Dera follows Tamako home and develops an addiction to mochi, becoming painfully overweight and subsequently unable to fly back to his homeland; thus, he takes up residence with Tamako's family and becomes the community’s beloved mascot.

Meanwhile, Tamako's friend, Mochizou Ooji, continues to hide his true feelings for her. Their fathers are fierce mochi rivals, but will it be enough to drive a wedge between Tamako and Mochizou? And just what will happen to Dera's task of finding his prince’s destined bride?
- (Tamako Market) Tamako Market is the most underrated show in the entire KyoAni catalogue. If you like cute girls doing cute things, you can't miss this show.
- (Tamako Love Story) The main idea is so simple, it's about love that appears and blooms between teenagers, a various film that used this plot pattern suffer failure in their ranks, but Tamako Love Story able to bring all of its potentials to the big screen in one piece. We have to notes, that it's prequel (or should i say Tamako Market) is a blank comedy series, filled with fat bird with no sense of direction.Tamako Love Story successfully covered the mistakes that it's prequel made.
Kyoto Animation brings us the old tradition of their art. A sweet, clear, and neat art. It is a good art indeed. The sound settings maybe not the best that exist, but it have a nostalgic& well-matched sound settings within the series.

Tamako Love Story have a great development, All pieces that scattered in its prequel, is connected creating strong bonds between the two main characters, after watching this I pretend to forget that fat bird to exist. The main character realizes his feelings to the other. It is quite enjoyable for me. If you a fan of the light story, I'm fully recommended Tamako Love Story, anybody who watched Tamako Market should watch this film too. It's breathtaking, light, and brings serenity to your heart....

10. Nichijou
Nichijou primarily focuses on the daily antics of a trio of childhood friends—high school girls Mio Naganohara, Yuuko Aioi and Mai Minakami—whose stories soon intertwine with the young genius Hakase Shinonome, her robot caretaker Nano, and their talking cat Sakamoto. With every passing day, the lives of these six, as well as of the many people around them, experience both the calms of normal life and the insanity of the absurd. Walking to school, being bitten by a talking crow, spending time with friends, and watching the principal suplex a deer: they are all in a day's work in the extraordinary everyday lives of those in Nichijou.
- If I had to sum up all of Nichijou in one word, it would be "beautiful." As a slice of life, this anime can't be for everyone, as most people like to have a story that is actually driven by the plot. But even if you aren't into slice of life anime, there is something in Nichijou for everyone to enjoy.

Story:
Every episode is a series of semi-random "moments" in each of the characters' lives. As far as an actual storyline goes, there is no distinct beginning or end to Nichijou. No goal, no real conflict - as to be expected of a slice of life, "storyless." However, at about the halfway point, I started to question whether all of Nichijou somewhat revolves around Nano and her dreams of leading a normal, everyday life (which is what "nichijou" roughly translates to). There are some really beautiful moments that do advance the plot, which is part of what makes Nichijou so special as a slice of life.

Should i make part 2? thank you for reading this :)
Thank you for the list. You are right about Hyouka, it looks nice :)

J 0

jamesmagdalo

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲55
1 years of service
Pretty banger top 10, dude! Somewhat respectable takes, yeah.

T 0

tokistar

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲83
1 years of service
I agree with the list! My personal preference would be hyouka on top 3 but yup you have very good taste ma men!

Top Bottom