Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Amazon Automation The New Business Strategies 2022

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,442
2 years of service

afbe130d850dd3380c8d989d8504024c.jpeg

Amazon Automation The New Business Strategies 2022
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.16 GB | Duration: 2h 15m

#1 Amazon Automation Course: The Step by Step Guide to Resell and Market Products.​

What you'll learn
Create a passive income with Amazon Automation and work from anywhere in the World
NO RISK: You don't have to buy bulk orders for a lot of money from your suppliers
Cooperate with the biggest companies and sell their products on Amazon using the Dropship Model
Achieve financial freedom by copy & paste my business strategies
Step by step guide for Amazon Automation for high turnover
Find products with our Product Resell Model
Create a highly profitable product listing with SEO and keywords that fit your target group
You will learn how to create effective PPC ads and customize them to your products
and much more!
Requirements
A computer with internet connection is all you need
You should be willing to invest 100€+ in your PPC campaigns
You don't need any knowledge or experience of online selling or any programming skills
Ask me ANY questions via the Chat or my Instagram, I'm here to help you at any time.
Description
You are not profitable with your Amazon products or haven't even started yet? Be one of the first and learn here the new business strategies for Amazon Automation!Amazon Automation is a mixture of Amazon FBA and Dropshipping. I will show you step by step how to resell products from the biggest companies, build a profitable Amazon listing and create targeted PPC campaigns. We do all this live on the computer together and you see my professional products, listings and Marketing campaigns. All you need is your laptop and at least 100€ starting capital. You will learn skills and knowledge that will benefit you for the rest of your life.What exactly will you learn in this course?1. Find a supplier (Walmart, Home Depot....)2. Build a high profitable product listing step by step.3. Resell without any product investment 4. How to get the best wholesale price5. Which frontend / backend settings do you need for your Amazon Account?6. Scale & Market with Amazon PPC 7. Create professional Ad Copy ( sales psychology )8. Amazon Algorithm and Account set up & understanding!9. Use my rules to scale up fast & doubling sales10. How to maintain a positive Relationships with Suppliers AND CustomersAnd much more!COURSE STRUCTUREFirst of all, I will introduce you to the „Amazon Automation business model". After that, we will find a niche for you together. In doing so, I will show you how and where you can find big established companies and how to resell their physical products.You will learn how to manage an Amazon Seller Account and what how to use it right. You only have to copy and paste my settings. I'll show you what you need to keep in mind when creating product descriptions, cooperate with companies, and adding the products to your account.Once we are done with that, I will introduce you to different tools like e.g. PPC Campaign Manager. You will learn step by step the PPC & SEO secrets for more revenue. In the process, you'll learn how to target the right audience for your products and exactly what to look out for.We will go LIVE through every step in this course, so you will be able to copy my system 1 to 1.Get started before you feel ready! There will never be a perfect time to start something.There is no better time than now! You have a lot to learn! See you in class :)
Overview
Section 1: Chapter 1: Find Products
Lecture 1 Introduction to Amazon Automation
Lecture 2 Account Setup Amazon
Lecture 3 AMZGuard Account Setup
Lecture 4 AMZGuard Account Setup
Lecture 5 Connecting a Marketplace
Lecture 6 Choosing a Supplier
Lecture 7 Finding Winning Products
Section 2: Chapter 2: List your Products
Lecture 8 Listing your Products
Lecture 9 The Live Inventory List
Lecture 10 Listing a Product Manually
Lecture 11 Processing Orders
Lecture 12 Getting Tax Exempt
Lecture 13 Getting Cash Back
Lecture 14 Applying SEO to your Listings
Section 3: Chapter 3: Marketing
Lecture 15 Amazon PPC
Lecture 16 Healthy Account
Lecture 17 How to Deal with a Suspended Account
Lecture 18 Hiring a Virtual Assistant
Lecture 19 Dealing with Returns
Beginners who want to start their own business online and learn skills for life,Anyone who wants to have more freedom in life and earn money from anywhere in the world,Employees who want to start a side business and become self-employed

840ef06c2644cd3e14558109edd7bda3.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,329
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom