Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Advice for First-Time Sellers in the Marketplace

F 185

FrostPilot23

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
181
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Age
44
Location
Philippines
grants
₲76
Hey everyone! I'm planning to sell some old tech items for the first time and I'm feeling a bit nervous about it. I want to make sure I do everything right, from listing to shipping. Any advice or tips for first-time sellers? What mistakes should I avoid? Thanks in advance!
 
Top Bottom