Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Active Listening - The Complete Guide

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,566
2 years of service

b2ea761729d3a80a28cc08b456f30f19.jpeg

Active Listening - The Complete Guide
Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.89 GB | Duration: 1h 39m

Improve your listening skills, communication, listen to influence, leadership, evolution & professional career​

What you'll learn
Master the basics of active listening
Improve your relationships through better communication
Resolve conflicts and avoid misunderstandings
Improve your productivity
Ask better questions
Become a better leader in your organization
Requirements
Be open-minded and ready to take action.
Description
Complete program on active listeningThis training contains everything you need to know to improve your listening and communication skills. During this training, I share with you effective strategies to better listen and memorize what has just been said, give better answers and ask better questions.Here are some testimonials from my course participants:"I'm happy to be able to listen to people like Jamal. It's concrete, it goes to the essentials, there is a real sharing, it's precise and above all we feel that he knows what he's talking about with a good preparation upstream. I can only recommend this training because it is clearly an investment to make! ". Salahddin"Pleasantly surprised by this course, I learned a lot. So, big questioning that comes at the best time in my life. Very motivating! » Nicholas"Thank you for the concrete, the clarity and the synthesis! ". Lynne_________________________________________Why join this training on active listening?Do you want to learn the basics of active listening?Do you want to learn how to listen better in order to best meet the needs of your interlocutors?Or do you want to influence and develop your leadership?This training is for you.Most people do not realize the importance of listening in our lives. We listen to get information, to manage conflicts, to learn, etc.Except that research shows that humans only remember between 25 and 50% of what they hear. This can cause misunderstandings, create conflict or impact your career.Without knowing these techniques, you can miss certain key information communicated by people like your customers or your superior, which can limit you in your professional development.In this training, I share with you techniques to overcome all these challenges. Because there are techniques that exist and that you can put in place.You don't have to guess, in this training I share with you techniques to...Master the basics of active listeningImprove your relationships through better communicationResolve conflicts and avoid misunderstandingsImprove your productivityAsk better questionsBecome a better leader in your organizationThis is not a theoretical course, the techniques that I share with you, you can immediately apply them and see results. These are the same techniques that I have applied in my professional life and that I have shared with my clients in coaching and that you can apply too.Now, if you're ready to take your life to the next level, I'll tell you right inside.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 The importance of active listening
Section 2: The basics of active listening
Lecture 3 Discover your listening style
Lecture 4[Exercise] Discover your listening style
Lecture 5 Set the stage for effective listening
Lecture 6 Your attention to details
Lecture 7[Exercise] Your attention to details
Lecture 8 How to deduce the overall idea
Lecture 9 Listen to make a decision
Lecture 10[Exercise] Listen to make a decision
Lecture 11 How to react if you are not listened to
Lecture 12 Your empathy towards your interlocutor
Lecture 13 Your engagement in the conversation
Section 3: Difficulties for effective listening
Lecture 14 Introduction things to avoid or barriers to active listening
Lecture 15 Your degree of concentration
Lecture 16[Exercise] Internal and external noises
Lecture 17 Cognitive biases
Lecture 18 Multitasking
Lecture 19 Your relationship with the interlocutor
Lecture 20 Interruptions
Section 4: Active listening techniques
Lecture 21 Introduction to active listening techniques
Lecture 22 The 6 types of questions
Lecture 23 The role of silence
Lecture 24 Clarify expectations
Lecture 25 Rephrasing
Lecture 26 Differentiate between need and request
Section 5:[EXTRA] Non-verbal signals
Lecture 27 How to correctly interpret hand movements
Lecture 28 How to detect a lie
Lecture 29 How to spot the signs of nervousness
Lecture 30 Ideal positions during meetings
Section 6: Conclusion
Lecture 31 A final word
This training is for you if you want to improve your listening and communication skills.,If you want to improve your relationship through better communication.,If you want to develop your leadership and professional career.,Whether you are managers, employees or entrepreneurs, you will find techniques to help you in this training.

4341d4e11c2b7f6d9694b85b2b7d3b9a.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,463
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom