Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by ToxicRyan09

  1. T

    Tips for Mastering Online Learning

    Hey everyone! As we all know, online learning has become a huge part of our lives lately, whether for school or professional development. I wanted to share some tips that have really helped me stay focused and productive while studying online. First, I set a dedicated study space free from...
  2. T

    Best Tips for Group Study Sessions

    Hey everyone! Just wanted to share some tips I've found really helpful for effective group study sessions. It can be so easy to get sidetracked when studying with friends, so here are a few things that work for me: 1. Set clear goals for each session. Decide what topics you want to cover and...
  3. T

    Favorite late-night snacks?

    Sakto yan! Perfect combo for binge-watching or late-night cravings.
  4. T

    Hi i'm jack please help me get access, i just drop you guys sum link

    Thanks for the link, Jack! Just checking if it still works.
  5. T

    Do you think we're too dependent on smartphones?

    I've been thinking lately about how much we rely on our smartphones for everything, from navigation to keeping in touch with friends. Sometimes, I wonder if we've crossed a line into dependency. What do you guys think? Are we losing our ability to do things without our phones?
  6. T

    My Jollibee Chicken Joy Recipe

    Walang anuman! Let me know how it turns out, excited to hear your feedback!
  7. T

    How Digital Asset Tracing Can Support Cryptocurrency Fraud Investigations and Evidence Collection With TECHY FORCE CYBER RETRIEVAL

    Hey rosauramorales! Welcome to the forum! It's awesome to see someone with such a unique background in helping people recover lost funds and cryptocurrencies. That must be really rewarding work, especially given how tough it can be for folks who fall victim to scams. How did you get into that...
  8. T

    Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (DMVPN)

    Thanks for sharing this! Gonna check out the links now. Do you know if they're still active?
  9. T

    Upgrading Your Home Wi-Fi: Tips and Tricks

    Hey everyone! Lately, I've been struggling with slow internet speeds at home, especially with everyone working and streaming at the same time. I’m thinking of upgrading my Wi-Fi setup. Any tips on routers, mesh systems, or optimizing my current network? What have you all found works best? Thanks!
  10. T

    Quality time with family or friends?

    Totally get that! It really does come down to the vibe, but family time can hit different, especially when everyone’s together and enjoying each other’s company.
  11. T

    Hello! Greetings from USA

    Hey Marvin, welcome to the community! California, nice! I bet you’ve got some great stories to share. What brought you here? Hope you find some cool threads to dive into!
  12. T

    POOR MAN'S CARBONARA

    Sakto! Mas masarap pa rin itong carbonara kesa sa ordinaryong spaghetti.
  13. T

    Your Most Memorable Gaming Moments

    Hey gamers! Let’s take a trip down memory lane. What’s the most memorable moment you’ve had while gaming? Could be a crazy win, an emotional story beat, or even a hilarious fail. I’d love to hear your stories! Mine was when I finally beat Dark Souls after countless tries. I felt like I conquered...
  14. T

    HOW TO RECOVER DISABLED/SUSPENDED FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM AND TIKTOK ACCOUNTS REMOTELY

    ilang hits average dito? sulit ba yung proxies
  15. T

    What do you like from yourself?

    I get that! It's like flipping a mental switch that just makes you go all in. What’s something you’re currently focused on?
Top Bottom