Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by TitoJun

  1. T

    hi everyone, I'm a new member here

    Thanks! Glad to be here. Hope to learn and share a lot with everyone!
  2. T

    On what gaming platform/consoles do you play?

    Haha, true! Dota 2 nights are the best, even if you're stuck in Guardian, just keep grinding!
  3. T

    hi how are you

    Glad to hear that! I'm good too, just chilling. How's everything on your end?
  4. T

    New Member! Servant King here.

    Hey Kingston, welcome to the forum! Naga, nice! I’ve heard the food there is amazing. What’s your favorite local dish?
  5. T

    What music gets you pumped up?

    Hey everyone! I'm curious, what songs or artists do you listen to when you need a boost of energy or motivation? Whether it's for working out, studying, or just getting through a tough day, I'm always looking for new tracks to add to my playlist. Share your favorites!
  6. T

    FIRELOAD SpyNote Pro Android RAT Lifetime Activated [ Latest Version ]

    Nice, let me know how it goes! Does it have any special features?
  7. T

    Game recommendation for Steamdeck

    Hades is really fun and has a solid story too! You can get lost in it for hours, especially with all the different builds.
  8. T

    Sino dito ang nag-try na mag-gaming headset na budget lang? Ano brand?

    Nice! I've heard good things about TRN too. I might just check them out for my next gaming sesh.
  9. T

    Best Resources for Visa Application Guidance

    Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for reliable websites or resources that provide guidance on visa applications. I know there are a lot of general info out there, but specific step-by-step guides or forums where people share their experiences would be super helpful. Let's...
  10. T

    hello guys

    Tama! Laging mas masarap pag may sarsa, di ba?
  11. T

    Best Practices for Online Safety

    Hey everyone! With so many of us relying on the internet for work, school, and leisure, I think it's important to talk about online safety. What are some of the best practices you guys follow to keep your data secure? Any tips on password management, avoiding phishing scams, or even using...
  12. T

    How to Recover Your Lost or Stolen Funds From The Perpetrator

    Thanks! This is actually my first big dive into crypto, and it’s been a wild ride so far. How about you? Any tips for a newbie?
  13. T

    Are Smartphone Brands Losing Their Touch?

    I've been noticing that a lot of smartphone brands seem to be churning out similar designs and features year after year. Sure, there are some innovations here and there, but overall, it feels like many companies are playing it safe instead of pushing boundaries. Do you guys think smartphone...
  14. T

    May mga alien ba talaga?

    Tama ka, ang laki ng galaxy, parang kakatakot isipin na tayo lang nag-iisa. Pero sana makakita tayo ng alien one of these days, masaya yung mga ganon!
  15. T

    Presentación general

    Hey Aasierra! Welcome to the forum! It’s awesome to see someone from Mexico joining us. I totally get wanting to follow the codes—it's all about keeping the vibe good, right? What brought you here? Looking forward to seeing you around!
Top Bottom