Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by RicoBarako23

  1. R

    Upgrading Your Smartphone for Better Performance

    Totally agree! Flagship models really give you that extra lifespan and performance. Midrange phones just don’t cut it for heavy users like us.
  2. R

    Best Practices for Team Communication

    Hey everyone! I’ve been reflecting on how crucial team communication is in our projects, especially when working remotely. What are some best practices you’ve found effective for keeping communication clear and efficient with your team? Any tools or techniques that work well for you? Looking...
  3. R

    ANO PO BEST ANIME NOW?

    Sobrang ganda ng Attack on Titan! The plot twists are insane, and the animation is top-notch. Must-watch talaga!
  4. R

    Should I Go for SSD or HDD for My Next Build?

    I've been thinking about storage options for my new PC build and I'm torn between getting an SSD or sticking with an HDD. I know SSDs are faster and more reliable, but they can be a bit pricey. For those who've made the switch, do you think the performance boost is worth the extra cost? Or...
  5. R

    Career Change After The Pandemic: A Step-By-Step Tutorial

    Hope it helps! Career shifts can be tricky, but sometimes it’s the best move.
  6. R

    [Dichvusocks.us] Auto update 24/7 - list socks live 16/10/2015

    Thanks for the list! How's the hit rate on these socks? Any recommendations on which ones are performing better? I'm thinking of giving them a test run.
  7. R

    hello

    ayos yung take mo dito, makes sense naman
  8. R

    Welcome santhelmo

    Hey Mobilarian! Welcome to the forum! I see you’re diving into some of the cool stuff we have here. Have you checked out the radio yet? It’s a chill way to vibe while exploring. What are you most excited to learn about or jump into? Glad to have you with us!
  9. R

    favorite fb game back in the late 2000s or early 2010s

    Ah, Dragon City! I remember spending hours breeding those dragons. So addictive!
  10. R

    Hello guys

    Hey Nyarutoshippuden! Welcome to the community! I get that feeling of being nauumay, but it's cool that you're still here. What's been keeping you entertained lately? Check out some of the fun threads—we've got a lot of good stuff going on!
  11. R

    Proposal Writing & Management (+Apmp Foundation Exam Prep)

    Looks like a solid course! I'm definitely gonna check this out. Does the link still work?
  12. R

    RECOVER SCAMMED BITCOIN WITH TECH CYBER FORCE RECOVERY

    Wow, that sounds like a rollercoaster! Glad you got your money back and can still make your dream trip happen. Definitely a reminder to be wary of those too-good-to-be-true deals!
  13. R

    milyonaryo

    Haha, ang saya! Ibang level na yan, congrats sa inyo! Paano na ang pamana?
  14. R

    Hardware Roundup — Jun 14: AI PCs, Crazy Builds, at Budget Pain

    Tama ka dyan, h87176326! Mas nakaka-excite talaga yung creativity sa DIY projects ng mga redditor. Yung GIF PC, sobrang unique, at ang daming possibilities kapag nag-explore ka sa mga builds. Pero sa AI PCs, interesting din kung paano makakaapekto yung AI sa gaming and productivity. Balancing...
  15. R

    Share your Hobbies!

    Nice! Enduro MTB sounds fun! I’m into hiking and photography myself, love capturing nature while on the trails.
Top Bottom