Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by RetroJomar143

  1. R

    Wi-Fi & Home Network

    Totally agree! Switching to 5 GHz really boosts speed, but I always switch back to 2.4 GHz when I need to reach those far corners of the house.
  2. R

    Can Social Media Influence Elections?

    Lately, I've been thinking about how much power social media has over our opinions and decisions, especially during election seasons. Is it really fair that platforms like Facebook and Twitter can sway votes just by the content they promote or the ads they run? Do you think this is a threat to...
  3. R

    second post, what is ur favorite kind of music?

    Nice choice! Alternative rock has some sick vibes. Got any favorite bands?
  4. R

    Tools for Learning Cybersecurity

    Hey everyone! I'm really interested in diving into cybersecurity and wanted to know what tools and resources you all recommend for learning. Are there specific platforms, courses, or even books that have helped you in this field? Looking forward to your suggestions!
  5. R

    dl.katz.to NΞTFLiX SV1 | PRΞMIUM APK | v8.34.0

    wala pa yata dito sakin, i-search mo muna para sure. minsan nasa FS section lang yan
  6. R

    [Vn5socks.net] Auto update 24/7 - list socks live 26/09/2016

    Thanks for sharing the list! Do you know if any of these still work well? I'm curious about the performance and any reliable proxies you've got.
  7. R

    Budgeting for Your Visa Application Fees

    Hi everyone! I wanted to start a discussion about budgeting for visa application fees because it can really add up, especially for multiple applications or family trips. Has anyone found effective ways to manage these costs? Any tips on how to save or where to find affordable services? Would...
  8. R

    Essential Apps for Productivity in 2024

    Hey everyone! With the new year just around the corner, I'm looking to revamp my productivity toolkit. What apps do you consider essential for staying organized and efficient? Whether it's for task management, note-taking, or even time tracking, I'm open to all suggestions. Let's help each other...
  9. R

    Best Online Resources for Practice Exams

    Hey everyone! I'm looking for recommendations on the best websites or platforms where I can find practice exams for various subjects. I feel that doing practice tests really helps me gauge my understanding and prepare better for upcoming exams. If you have any go-to resources or even specific...
  10. R

    Best Apps for Learning Graphic Design

    Hey everyone! I'm looking to dive into graphic design and I want to know what apps you guys find most helpful for learning. Any recommendations for both beginners and those who are looking to sharpen their skills? Also, are there any tutorials or resources you found particularly useful? Thanks...
  11. R

    Hello everyone new member here

    Hey rianonardo! Welcome to the community! It's always cool to see new faces here. What made you join us? Looking forward to chatting with you!
  12. R

    CLASH OF CLANS (newbie)

    Nice! I started a bit later but I'm catching up. How's your experience with TH18 so far?
  13. R

    Hellow, I'm Void of The God Hand!

    Hey Void of the God Hand! Nice to see another Berserk fan here. Being an architecture student sounds pretty cool—what’s your favorite part about it so far? Glad you stumbled upon us; there’s a ton of fun stuff to check out!
  14. R

    Is AI Taking Over Creative Jobs?

    Totally get what you mean. Authenticity is definitely key, and some brands really stand out when they put in the real work.
  15. R

    May pagasa pa ba umasenso ung pilipinas?

    Tama ka, malaking bagay yung mga leaders na ilalagay natin. Kung tamang tao, baka may pag-asa nga.
Top Bottom