Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by QuezonMigs77

  1. Q

    WATCH Top Companies to Recover Lost Cryptocurrency: The Best Crypto Recovery Service Providers

    I'm curious about their success rate. Have you or anyone you know used ZEUS for recovery? Also, what's their typical fee structure like?
  2. Q

    Mind Mapping for Effective Learning

    Hey everyone! I've recently started using mind mapping techniques for my study sessions and it’s been a game changer for me. It helps in organizing thoughts, boosting creativity, and retaining information better. I’m curious if anyone else here has tried it or has tips on how to maximize its...
  3. Q

    Should we embrace biometrics for security?

    Yeah, seems like it's the way things are heading. But I wonder about privacy with all that, though.
  4. Q

    Hi All! Iam Newbie

    Welcome to the community! Let’s have fun here!
  5. Q

    Kali Linux top tier!

    Definitely feels like a game changer for pentesters. Been using it for a while, and can't imagine going back!
  6. Q

    Newbie Here, Anyone down to play online games?

    What you into? FPS, RPG, or maybe some casual games? I've been playing a lot of Apex lately.
  7. Q

    Best Apps for Learning a New Language

    Hey everyone! I'm looking to pick up a new language and I wanted to know what apps or resources you all have found most helpful. I've heard a lot about Duolingo and Babbel, but I'm curious if there are any other hidden gems out there that you recommend. Any tips or experiences would be great...
  8. Q

    Improving FPS in Graphics-Intensive Games

    Hey guys! I've been having some trouble maintaining good FPS in games like Cyberpunk 2077 and Red Dead Redemption 2. I've tried lowering the settings, but it's still not smooth enough. Any tips on hardware upgrades or software settings that could help boost my FPS? Would love to hear your...
  9. Q

    Welcome number1fan

    Hey Mobilarian! Welcome to the community! I love how you mentioned #mobilarian—takes me back to those old Symbian days! If you're into that tech nostalgia, you're definitely in the right place. Have you checked out any of the classic threads yet? Can't wait to see what you bring to the discussions!
  10. Q

    Best Budget Cooling Solutions for Gaming PCs

    Hey guys! I'm looking to upgrade my cooling solution without breaking the bank. I currently have a basic air cooler, but I'm planning to overclock my CPU for better gaming performance. What are the best budget-friendly options you've used or heard about? Any tips on what to look for? Thanks in...
  11. Q

    Effective Operations Management For Productivity

    Thanks for sharing this! Looks like a solid course to boost skills in operations management. I'll definitely check out that link and see if it still works.
  12. Q

    Newbie here

    Welcome! Glad you found your way here, there’s definitely a lot to explore! Enjoy your stay!
  13. Q

    Newbie

    Hey Uniquely21! Welcome to the forum! I love your positive vibe already. It's always great to have new faces around. What’s something specific you’re hoping to find here? There's a lot of fun stuff to explore!
  14. Q

    Naglalaro pa rin kayo ng ML?

    Sakto, madalas busy na eh. Pero pag may time, nakakatuwa pa rin maglaro!
  15. Q

    What's your latest binge-watch?

    Hey everyone! Just wanted to know what shows you guys are currently binge-watching. I recently finished 'The Queen's Gambit' and I can't stop thinking about it! Any recommendations for what to watch next? Let's share some good finds!
Top Bottom