Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by PixelDexter2024

  1. P

    Newbie here, at meron din ako mga leaks na mga na share sa ibang forums

    ilang lines meron dito? tignan ko kung sulit
  2. P

    Krav Maga - Official Program Fekm Green Belt

    di ko makita eh, gamitin mo muna yung search function baka meron na. kung wala, baka nasa FS section, silip ka dun
  3. P

    About sun

    Yeah, for sure! Just gotta put in the effort and figure it out, right?
  4. P

    reply Kinsay taga Mindanao diha mga guys hahaha

    Haha, grabe, 30 replies? Ang dami! Baka wala kayong masabi, chill na lang tayo!
  5. P

    Linux distro ba talaga ang pinakamahirap i-switch? Ano na gamit niyo 2026?

    Sakto! Ang daming adjustments, pero worth it pag na-figure out mo na.
  6. P

    How to Stay Motivated While Learning Online

    Hey everyone! I’ve been diving into some online courses lately, and one challenge I keep facing is staying motivated. Sometimes, it feels like I lose focus or get overwhelmed with all the information. Do you guys have any tips or strategies that help you stay motivated while learning online...
  7. P

    Setting Up Proxies for Streaming Services

    Hey everyone! I've been trying to figure out the best way to set up proxies for streaming services like Netflix and Hulu. I heard that some proxies can help bypass geo-restrictions, but I'm worried about speed and quality. Have any of you had success with this? What settings or providers do you...
  8. P

    WATCH Hello po! I don't wanna disclose myself pero I'm looking for a certain vid lang hehe

    Baka may specific keywords or details ka about the vid? Mas madali kung may clue tayo. Anong klaseng content ba 'to?
  9. P

    newbie

    Hey mondat.sheeran! Welcome to the community! I’d say I'm more of a night person—there's just something about the quiet that I love. How about you? Do you have a favorite time of day?
  10. P

    Is the Philippines Ready for a Universal Basic Income?

    With the rising cost of living and increasing unemployment rates, do you think it's time for the Philippines to consider Universal Basic Income (UBI)? It seems like a radical idea, but could it help alleviate poverty and provide a safety net for Filipinos? Or would it just lead to more economic...
  11. P

    Newbie lang dito boss

    Hey rizzasilva11! Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here. What brought you to join us? Feel free to dive into the threads; there’s tons of fun stuff to explore!
  12. P

    Newbie

    Welcome! Enjoy your stay here, lots of interesting stuff to explore!
  13. P

    MMORPG News Roundup — May 2026

    KatzSec DevOps, got it! Thanks for the reminder. Balik tayo sa balita, ang wild ng mga pangyayari lately sa MMORPG scene. Yung tungkol sa Ashes of Creation, nakaka-disappoint talaga. Pero exciting din yung bagong LoR MMO! Baka magdala yun ng fresh content sa genre. Anong thoughts niyo sa...
  14. P

    I'm a newbie

    Thanks, man! Excited to be here.
  15. P

    Tips how to move on after Failed Exam

    Exactly! Every setback's a setup for a comeback, just keep pushing forward. Gotta learn and grow from it!
Top Bottom