Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by NicoPhoenix

  1. N

    Social media detox, worth it or not?

    Have you ever thought about taking a break from social media? I’ve been hearing a lot about digital detox lately and how it can really help with mental health and focus. Some friends swear by it, but I’m a bit skeptical. Is it really that beneficial? What have your experiences been like? Let’s...
  2. N

    TOTS SA GOBYERNO??!

    Hey btchasz! Welcome to the crew! My day’s been chill, thanks for asking. What brings you here?
  3. N

    What do you think about AI in creative fields?

    I've been thinking about how AI is becoming more involved in creative areas like music, art, and writing. Some people love the idea of using AI to enhance creativity, while others are worried it might take away from the authentic human touch. What do you guys think? Is AI a tool for artists or a...
  4. N

    Tips for Enjoyable Experience in Multiplayer games

    Tama ka d'yan! Playing with friends really makes a difference. Plus, it's all about the fun, not just the wins.
  5. N

    Energy Storage Technologies - From Chemistry To Engineering

    This looks really interesting! Thanks for sharing, I'm definitely going to check it out. Does the link still work?
  6. N

    Wildlife gardening - Nesting

    ayos 'to, let's keep the sharing going! Thanks for the tip on the upload site, will use that next time.
  7. N

    How's the Coverage from DITO in Your Area?

    I've been hearing a lot about DITO lately, especially with their aggressive promos. I'm curious about the actual coverage and reliability in different areas. For those who are using DITO, how's your experience? Any issues with dropped calls or slow internet? Let's share our thoughts!
  8. N

    Reported content: Post in thread 'MEDIAFIRE - Hot Atabs'

    dodownload ko muna mamaya, sana di ma-corrupt
  9. N

    Best Practices for Proxy Configuration

    Hey everyone! I'm looking to optimize my proxy settings for better performance and security. What are some best practices you all follow when configuring your proxies? Any tips on specific settings or tools that have worked well for you? Would love to hear your experiences!
  10. N

    Reported content: Post in thread 'dl.katz.to - Josette Swan(Le Josette) Red Yukata Set(REUPLOAD fixed link)'

    walang lumabas sakin, try mo yung search muna. baka nasa FS section na yan
  11. N

    HOW TO HIRE A HACKER TO SPY ON YOUR CHEATING PARTNER.

    For real! It's wild what some people would go through just to catch someone cheating.
  12. N

    Investing for Beginners: Where to Start?

    Hey everyone! I'm really interested in getting into investing but honestly don't know where to start. I've heard a lot about stocks, mutual funds, and even real estate, but it all seems overwhelming. For those who have started investing, what advice would you give to a beginner like me? Are...
  13. N

    Hello po sa mga nasa kayz dyan.

    Thanks! Glad to be here!
  14. N

    Best Apps for Selling Secondhand Tech

    Hey everyone! I'm looking for recommendations on the best apps or platforms for selling secondhand tech items. I've got a few old gadgets lying around, and I want to make sure I get a good price for them. Has anyone had success with a particular app or website? Any tips on how to create an...
  15. N

    PARA SA MGA BAGONG MIYEMBRO NA GUSTONG MAKAPASOK SA ADULT SECTION AT FORBIDDEN SECTION (PAKIBASA NAMAN PO PLEASE, MASAYANG PAGBABASA TO' PRAMIS :-)

    Sakto lang, kailangan talaga ng guidelines para sa mga bagong miyembro. Let's keep it fun and safe!
Top Bottom