Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by ManilaAnime2024

  1. M

    Windows & Mac Shortcuts

    Nice tip! That shortcut saves me so much time, especially when I accidentally close stuff.
  2. M

    Favorite Filipino Movies to Watch When Feeling Nostalgic

    I was just thinking about how comforting it is to watch Filipino movies when I'm feeling a bit homesick. They really remind me of home and our culture! What are your favorite Filipino films that bring back memories or make you feel connected to our roots? Whether it's classic dramas, comedies...
  3. M

    Games That Gave You a Sense of Nostalgia

    Man, Crossfire was the jam! Spent countless hours on that game with friends. Good times!
  4. M

    hello newbie here

    Welcome! Glad to have you here, enjoy exploring the forum!
  5. M

    Newbie Here

    oo nga no, di ko masyadong napapansin yan dati
  6. M

    Game recommendation for Steamdeck

    Hades is a must-try! Super addictive and plays great on the Deck.
  7. M

    Hii!! I'm New here from Philippines lang Malakas

    Yo! Just chillin' here, welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
  8. M

    Hi everyone

    naisip ko rin yan minsan, buti may nagsabi
  9. M

    Hi! I'm Shanny

    Thanks! Excited to be here and check things out!
  10. M

    RECOVER SCAMMED USDT WITH THE HELP OF FUNDS RECLAIMER COMPANY

    Hey moorbetty161! Wow, that’s an incredible recovery! I'm glad you got your funds back, it must feel like a huge weight lifted off your shoulders. Have you had any other experiences with crypto, or was this your first big loss? Welcome to the forum!
  11. M

    What's Your Go-To Debugging Technique?

    Hey everyone! I wanted to spark a discussion about debugging since it can be one of the most frustrating parts of coding. Do you have a specific technique or tool that you swear by when you're stuck? Personally, I find that using print statements can be super helpful for tracking down where...
  12. M

    How Do You Handle Burnout in Programming?

    I've been feeling a bit burnt out lately with all the deadlines and constant learning in tech. Just wanted to see how others manage their stress and avoid burnout in programming. Do you have any tips or strategies that work for you? Maybe taking breaks, switching projects, or something else...
  13. M

    [reply]

    matagal ko na to hinahanap, buti nakita ko dito
  14. M

    Reported content: Post in thread 'WATCH - Tanya'

    Thanks for the heads up! Anyone got a working link for this?
  15. M

    Nothing is alright about this platform

    Yeah, the energy’s been off lately. It's like everyone’s just venting their frustrations. Hope things turn around soon!
Top Bottom