Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by LodiGhostxx

  1. L

    Newbie

    Welcome! Hope you enjoy the community!
  2. L

    Best Co-Op Games to Play with Friends

    Haha, classic choice! Roblox really has something for everyone if you're into co-op fun. What’s your favorite game on there?
  3. L

    Games You're Excited for in 2024

    Ragnarok looks dope! Can't wait to see how they expand the story this time.
  4. L

    nagsisimula palang magaral magluto. tips?

    Tama yan! Mahalaga talaga ang apoy sa pagprito, especially kung di ka pa sanay. Practice makes perfect!
  5. L

    Chatbot Development With Machine Learning

    Thanks for the tip! I'll make sure to upload there next time. Let's keep the sharing going!
  6. L

    Hello!

    matagal ko na to hinahanap, buti nakita ko dito
  7. L

    Hi, I'm John!

    Welcome, John! Glad to have you here. Looking forward to your contributions!
  8. L

    What’s Your Experience with Remote Work as a Developer?

    I’d love to hear about everyone’s experiences with remote work! Do you find it improves your productivity or do you miss the office environment? Any tips for staying focused while working from home? Let’s share our insights!
  9. L

    Best Online Platforms for Selling Used Tech?

    Hey guys! I'm looking to sell some of my old gadgets and tech gear, and I'm curious about the best online platforms for doing this. Have you had any good experiences with sites or apps? Any tips on pricing or negotiation? Would love to hear your recommendations!
  10. L

    Question ban me plsd

    ayos 'to, di ba dapat common sense na lang?
  11. L

    [PASSIVE INCOME] MAKE 10$ A DAY AFTER SETTING THIS UP

    Walang anuman! Di ko pa natry, pero interested ako. Anyone here tried it?
  12. L

    Games with the Best Storylines

    Hey everyone! I've been thinking a lot about how important storylines are in games. Some games really stick with you because of their narrative depth. What are some of your favorites that you think have the best storylines? I'm especially interested in games that really made you feel something...
  13. L

    New member here

    try ko muna to mamaya pag may time na ako
  14. L

    Best Apps for Learning Digital Art

    Hey everyone! I'm really getting into digital art lately and I'm on the lookout for some good apps that can help me learn and improve my skills. Whether it’s drawing, painting, or graphic design, I’d love to hear your recommendations! What apps have you found useful? Also, any tips for beginners...
Top Bottom