Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by KuyaTiger143

  1. K

    Best Gaming Communities to Join

    Hey everyone! I've been thinking about how important it is to be part of a good gaming community. Whether it's for tips, finding teammates, or just sharing experiences, a supportive community can make a huge difference in our gaming journey. What are some of the best gaming communities you've...
  2. K

    Cammy Capital - Volume Profile Trading

    Thanks for sharing this! I've been looking for something like this that goes deeper into volume profile trading. Does the Rapidgator link still work?
  3. K

    Lmaoo guys just spamming

    Same here, just enjoying the vibes! What's up with you?
  4. K

    hello im hotdorogu how r u guys

    Hey hotdorogu! Welcome to the community! Glad to have you here. What brought you to join us? Hope you enjoy exploring the fun stuff we have around here!
  5. K

    Best Time to Buy Used Tech?

    Hey everyone! I'm curious if there are specific times of the year that are better for snagging deals on used tech. Like, do prices drop after new models are released, or during big sales events? Any personal experiences or tips would be great! Thanks!
  6. K

    Magandang araw, my name is Neil!

    Nice to meet you, Jeff! Haha, yeah, that meme is iconic, good vibes!
  7. K

    Wassaap is yo boi brehh

    Yo! Not much, just chillin’. How about you?
  8. K

    Newbie here

    janevan026: Thanks! May nahanap akong mga cool downloads, pati mga discussions na di ko inaasahan. Sobrang daming useful info. Pero curious ako sa mga leaks, ano ba yung mga nakuha niyo dito?
  9. K

    Best Study Techniques for Retention

    Hey everyone! I've been trying to find the best ways to improve my study retention and I'm curious about what techniques work for you all. I've heard about spaced repetition and active recall, but I'm not entirely sure how to implement them effectively. Anyone have tips or personal experiences...
  10. K

    Reported content: Post in thread 'X3 ONLYFANS ACCOUNTS FRESHER THAN BRAND NEW PANTIES'

    anong proxy type gamit niyo dito, residential ba?
  11. K

    Dealing with Visa Application Delays

    Hi everyone! I just wanted to start a discussion on something that seems to be a common issue lately — visa application delays. Has anyone here experienced significant delays with their applications? What steps did you take to follow up or expedite the process? I think sharing our experiences...
  12. K

    AU represent?

    Siyempre, NZ mas chill, pero di mo ma-discount yung AU! Anong mga ganda sa NZ na na-experience mo?
  13. K

    Solid to

    Hey Chicksdonnnn! Welcome to the community! Baguio, nice! I love the weather there. What brings you to the forum? Feel free to check out the fun threads and don’t be shy to jump into the conversations! Enjoy!
  14. K

    Maximizing Breaks for Better Focus

    Hey everyone! I’ve been reading about the importance of taking breaks while working from home, and I’m curious about how you all maximize your break time. Do you have any specific activities or routines that help you recharge? Personally, I try to step outside for a quick walk or do some...
  15. K

    Sino dito ang nag-try na mag-ultrawide monitor para sa gaming?

    Tama ka, parang mas nakaka-prone sa tunnel vision kapag competitive games. Pero ang saya din talaga sa mga immersive games, ang ganda ng experience.
Top Bottom