Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Hey everyone! I wanted to start a discussion about visa application delays. It seems like a lot of us are experiencing longer wait times lately. Have any of you faced delays with your applications? What steps did you take to handle the situation? Any tips or experiences to share? Let's help each...
Ayos 'to! Yung OLED iPad Mini talaga ang nakakatuwa. Ang ganda siguro ng display, tapos imagine mo na rin yung mga possible features na kasama. Pero yung Intel-Apple partnership, malaki rin 'yan. Kung talagang mangyayari, makakaapekto yan sa mga produkto in the long run. Balitaan mo kami kung...
Thanks for sharing this! I've been looking for a good way to get gift cards, so I’ll definitely check this out. Do you know if the links are still active?
We've come a long way with smartphones, but sometimes I find myself missing some features from older models. For example, the removable battery and expandable storage were such a game changer! What about you guys? What features do you miss from older phones, and do you think they should make a...
Interesting take! If we really invest in education and skills, we could definitely see a shift in our economy. Plus, focusing on OFWs is a smart move since they bring in a lot of income. Parang ang daming potential kung ma-maximize lang!
Hey everyone! I wanted to start a conversation about the best tools for collaborative learning. With so many of us working or studying in groups online, it can be tough to find the right platforms that foster teamwork. What are your go-to tools for collaborative projects? Are there any specific...
Hi everyone! I've been working from home for a while now, and I'm finding it tough to balance work responsibilities with my personal life. Sometimes work spills over into my personal time, and I feel like I'm always 'on.' How do you manage to keep that balance? Any tips or routines that have...