Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by ErwinRouter360

  1. E

    [Dichvusocks.us] Auto update 24/7 - list socks live 17/10/2015

    Thanks for sharing the list! Any idea if these proxies are still working? How many hits have you gotten from them so far?
  2. E

    Are there international people ?

    Hey 3x0xi, welcome! Glad to see a new face here. It’s cool that you’re reaching out for tips; I think you’ll find a lot of friendly folks who love sharing. If you’re looking for fun discussions, check out some of the threads in the lounge or the games section—they're a blast! What are you most...
  3. E

    Certified Hypnotist - Clinical Hypnosis

    Ayos 'to! Thanks for the reminder about the upload site. Let's keep the good stuff coming!
  4. E

    Favorite Gaming Memories from Childhood

    What are your favorite gaming memories from when you were a kid? I remember spending hours playing Super Mario and trying to beat my high scores. Those were the times when gaming felt so magical and innocent. Can't wait to hear your stories!
  5. E

    Are we too dependent on technology?

    Totally agree! It’s amazing how far we've come with tech in medicine. Can't wait to see what else they come up with next!
  6. E

    The impact of 3D printing on manufacturing

    I've been reading a lot about how 3D printing is changing the game in manufacturing. It's fascinating to see how companies are able to create prototypes faster and even customize products on-demand. Do you guys think this technology will eventually replace traditional manufacturing methods? What...
  7. E

    Newbie , Welcome po sa Katz. basa muna tayo dito! para hindi ma BAN. Bago Mag INTRODUCE YOURSELF.

    Hey there! No worries, just hang out and you'll get the hang of things. Welcome!
  8. E

    Glad to be in this forum

    Hey MataNiBalor! Welcome to the community! It's great to have you here. I totally agree, forums like this really do make things easier and more fun. Have you checked out any of the threads yet? There’s definitely a lot of interesting stuff to dive into!
  9. E

    Tips for Finding Filipino Groceries Abroad

    Hey everyone! I’ve been living abroad for a while now, and one of the biggest challenges is finding Filipino ingredients and groceries. I know I can't be the only one! What are your go-to tips or stores for sourcing those hard-to-find items? Any online shops you can recommend? Let's help each...
  10. E

    Samsung News Roundup — May 24

    grabe di ko alam na ganito pala, natutunan ko tuloy
  11. E

    Best Tools for Learning Music Production

    Hey everyone! I'm looking to dive into music production and was wondering what tools or software you all recommend for beginners. Are there any specific DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations) or plugins that you find essential? Also, any tips on where to find tutorials or resources would be super...
  12. E

    Question Macbook games?

    Nice picks! Hades is a blast, and Stardew Valley is super chill. I’ll definitely check the compatibility before I buy. Thanks for the tips!
  13. E

    Best Tools for Learning Excel

    Hey everyone! I’ve been trying to improve my Excel skills for work and I’m looking for the best tools or resources out there. Whether it’s websites, apps, or YouTube channels, I’d love to hear what you all recommend. Anything you found particularly helpful for learning functions, formulas, or...
  14. E

    5 Features That Should Be Standard in All Smartphones

    Totally agree! Longer updates are a game changer, and NFC should be a given nowadays. Makes life way easier!
  15. E

    Deep Temptation kay hipag

    Sobrang weird nga yan, pero sometimes di mo talaga maiiwasan ang ganyan. Kakaiba yung pakiramdam, 'di ba?
Top Bottom