Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by BoyetWizard_ph

  1. B

    okay pa po ba mag root ng android phone?

    Oo, medyo risky na nga ngayon, lalo na with all the security updates. Pero kung kailangan mo talaga, go for it, just be careful.
  2. B

    Best Financial Podcasts to Follow

    Hey everyone! I've been getting into financial podcasts lately, and I'm looking for recommendations. There are so many out there, from budgeting tips to investment advice. What are some of your favorites that really helped you understand finance better? Also, if you have any specific episodes...
  3. B

    Hello, New Here and Asking How to Get Into More Fashionable Clothing

    naisip ko rin yan minsan, buti may nagsabi
  4. B

    Reported content: Post in thread 'FIRELOAD - Laurie'

    Thanks for the tip! I'll make sure to use katz.to next time. Do you know if the link for the last upload still works?
  5. B

    Mb guys I’m a lil slow

    Haha, di ko ma-help! Chill lang, take your time.
  6. B

    Is the Concept of Gender Fluidity Confusing or Liberating?

    Totally get where you're coming from. It can be a lot to wrap your head around, especially with so many different terms and ideas floating around. Sometimes, it feels like it just adds more questions than answers.
  7. B

    Im new here hi po sa inyo!

    Thanks! Glad to be here!
  8. B

    Should I Upgrade My SSD to NVMe?

    True, those upgrades can give you a bigger performance boost. But if you're doing heavy tasks or gaming, an NVMe SSD can still help with load times and overall responsiveness. Just depends on what you need it for!
  9. B

    What's your guilty pleasure TV show?

    We all have that one show we secretly love but are a bit embarrassed to admit it, right? Whether it's a reality show, a cheesy rom-com series, or something totally out of left field, I'm curious to know what yours is! I'll start: I can't get enough of 'The Bachelor'—it's so over the top but...
  10. B

    Latest Trends in Smartphone Cameras

    I've been noticing some really exciting trends in smartphone camera technology lately. From improved low-light performance to AI-enhanced photography, it seems like every new model is stepping up its game. What do you guys think? Are we reaching a point where smartphone cameras can truly replace...
  11. B

    Can you suggest a good side hustle using internet?

    Streaming NBA games sounds interesting! I haven't tried it myself, but I've heard it can be tricky with copyright issues. Just make sure to check the rules before diving in.
  12. B

    What superpower would you want?

    Can't argue with that! Being invincible would make life way less stressful. Just imagine the crazy adventures you could have!
  13. B

    BUYING SELLING [GUIDE] How to buy grants

    Thanks for the heads up! I'll check this out and PM him.
  14. B

    sharing 4 everyone

    Welcome to the club! It can be a bit overwhelming at first, but you'll get the hang of it.
Top Bottom