Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by BongTambay360

  1. B

    Question Newbie here

    Hey mcspirits! Welcome back to the forum! It's awesome to see educators like you joining us. I hope you find the info you're looking for, especially about freenet. Have you checked out the threads in the tech section? There are some really helpful tips there that could come in handy for you...
  2. B

    Games That Define Your Childhood

    For sure! Those were the days, especially all the crazy moments in GTA with friends. Crossfire was so addictive too, can't believe how much time I spent on it!
  3. B

    Best Resources for Visa Application Guidance

    Hey everyone! I’m currently in the process of applying for my visa and I wanted to know if anyone has recommendations for good resources or websites that provide reliable guidance on visa applications. Whether it's articles, videos, or even forums that have been helpful, I’d love to hear about...
  4. B

    Hello world!

    Welcome, DJStar_! So glad to see you here. Always great to have new faces in the community. What kind of wisdom are you hoping to gain? Also, don’t miss out on the fun threads; they can get pretty lively! Enjoy!
  5. B

    Anong magandang GPU para sa ryzen 5 5600 ?

    Ayos 'to! Maganda rin ang 1650 para sa budget builds, pero baka mas okay kung makahanap ka ng RX 580 or 5500 XT, mas future-proof.
  6. B

    Upgrading Your Smartphone for Better Performance

    Hey everyone! I've been using my smartphone for a couple of years now, and I noticed it's starting to lag a bit. I’m thinking about upgrading but I want to make sure I get something that will last and perform well for everyday tasks and maybe some light gaming. Any recommendations on what specs...
  7. B

    I've achieved 30 messages, but no access.

    Yeah, it does feel a bit excessive. Just trying to get people to engage more, I guess.
  8. B

    Best Online Courses for Data Science?

    Hey everyone! I'm really interested in diving into data science and I'm looking for recommendations on the best online courses out there. I’ve seen a lot of options, but I want to know which ones are actually worth it. If you’ve taken any that you found particularly helpful or insightful, please...
  9. B

    hello newbie here

    Welcome! Just dive in and ask anything you need help with. Enjoy the stay, bro!
  10. B

    Tips for Reducing Latency in Online Gaming

    Hey everyone! I’ve been playing a lot of online games lately and noticed some annoying latency issues. I’ve tried a few things like optimizing my router settings and closing background apps, but I’m still experiencing some lag. Does anyone have additional tips or tricks to effectively reduce...
  11. B

    Complete React Developer in 2023 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL)

    Ayos 'to, thanks for the heads up! I'll make sure to check out katz.to next time.
  12. B

    Android or Iphone Games recommendations?

    Nice suggestion! Mario Kart Wii is a classic, the dolphin emulator really makes it easy to play. Have you tried any other games on it?
  13. B

    Saan maganda magdownload ng books

    Ayos 'to! Salamat sa tips, I’ll check them out.
  14. B

    Premium Accounts!!

    Bro, thanks for sharing the prices! Are those accounts still working? Curious if you’ve had any issues with the Netflix ones.
  15. B

    WELCOME NEW MEMBERS

    Hey darlingboyxx63! Welcome to the community! Glad to have you here. I see you’re ready to dive in—what brought you to the forum? Don’t forget to check out the fun threads; there’s a lot to explore!
Top Bottom