Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by AndresCoder

  1. A

    Create A Special Place For A Quick Break Using Self Hypnosis

    Ayos 'to! Thanks for the tip on the upload site, I'll definitely keep that in mind next time. Let's keep the sharing going!
  2. A

    If you were given a chance to become an animal in your afterlife, what animal would it be and why?

    Tigers are definitely a chill choice! Imagine just roaming the jungle, no worries.
  3. A

    Creative Ways to Save Money for Vacations

    Hey everyone! I've been thinking about planning a vacation, but saving up can be tough. I wanted to ask if anyone has creative or unusual tips for saving money specifically for trips. Whether it's cutting back on daily expenses or fun side hustles that helped you save, I'd love to hear your...
  4. A

    Hello!

    Hey Tritton! Good to see you back, this place is still buzzing! Welcome!
  5. A

    Best Accessories for Your Smartphone

    Hey everyone! I'm curious to know what your favorite accessories for smartphones are. Whether it's a cool case, screen protector, wireless charger, or something else, I want to hear your recommendations! I've been looking for some good ones to improve my phone experience. Share your top picks...
  6. A

    Newbie , Welcome po sa Katz. basa muna tayo dito! para hindi ma BAN. Bago Mag INTRODUCE YOURSELF.

    Walang anuman! Enjoy ka dito, madami kang matututunan.
  7. A

    Newbie

    Hey sangeet! Welcome to the forum! What brought you here? Hope you find some cool stuff to chat about!
  8. A

    [MEGA] HARMONY REIGNS ONLYFANS LEAK - GOOD FOR EWHORING

    grabe laki ng dump na to, salamat sa pag-share boss
  9. A

    Best Websites for Free Study Materials

    Hey everyone! I’ve been on the lookout for quality resources to supplement my studies and thought it would be great to compile a list of websites where we can find free study materials. I’ve come across a few like Khan Academy and Coursera, but I’m sure there are more out there. What are your...
  10. A

    Best Practices for Cable Management in PC Builds

    Hey everyone! I've been working on my cable management lately and realized how much of a difference it makes in both aesthetics and airflow. What are your go-to tips and tricks for keeping those cables tidy? Do you have any favorite tools or methods? Let’s share some advice to help each other out!
  11. A

    Best ulam na may sabaw

    Sobra! Ang sarap ng tinola, lalo na kapag malasa yung sabaw. Perfect na pairing sa kanin!
  12. A

    Where to find good deals on gaming headsets?

    Nice tips! Anyone know if there are good deals for new ones too? Or is it mostly used stuff?
  13. A

    Should You Invest in Real Estate?

    Hey everyone! I've been thinking about getting into real estate as an investment. I've heard mixed opinions about it being a good way to build wealth, especially with the current market trends. Some say it's a great long-term investment, while others worry about the risks involved, like market...
  14. A

    Hello Guyz, I'm Mia from Bagiuo City

    Thanks! Excited to be here!
  15. A

    Do you believe in ghosts or the supernatural?

    I've always been fascinated by ghost stories and the supernatural. I know a lot of people have strong opinions on this topic. Some swear they've seen or experienced something unexplainable, while others think it's all just a bunch of nonsense. What about you guys? Have you had any spooky...
Top Bottom