Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

YouTube CashCow Course: Complete Beginner to Advance Course

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,440
2 years of service
12244893aaa9278db3ea1a81af374218.jpeg

Published 11/2022
Created by Umair Dildar
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 13 Lectures ( 1h 29m ) | Size: 855.2 MB

The only YouTube Course that you ever need! (It covers everything from start to the end)

What you'll learn
Set up and grow a successful Cashcow YouTube channel from scratch
How to choose a most profitable niche for YouTube (it can be faceless as well)
How to find best performing topics for your videos
How to write the video script (Using AI software)
If you are on budget, and don't want to use your own voice over, I will show a perfect human like voice over, with monetization guaranty
How to convert the script into highly engaging video using Text to Video AI software.
Create highly clickable thumbnail
Understand how YouTube works, optimize and ranks videos so you can be seen by more
How to use Analytics to grow your channel
How to gain subscribers on YouTube quickly
How to make money on YouTube and maximize your earning
Step by Step how to set up a channel and upload videos
Requirements
The only requirement is that, you should have a Google account, or you can create that.
Description
This is the only YouTube Cashcow course that you ever need to understand content creation on YouTube.You don't need any prior knowledge, as I will be taking you from the very first step and teaching you everything that I learned after running over 50+ Successful youtube channels.In this course, I started by finding the most profitable niche (a niche is a category, that you will be working on), I also shared a file containing 81 different most profitable niches, along with the channels that are working on that specific niche.Then I shared how you can find the topics for your videos, so you never run out of video ideas.Taught, how to create a youtube channel from scratch, and how to find the names for your channel using AI software (free to use)how to create an attractive logo and banner for your channelhow to optimize your youtube channel (YouTube SEO)How to write the script of your videos (taught 3 methods to do this)How to get the perfect voice-over (taught 3 methods)How to convert the script and voice-over into an engaging video in the minimum possible timeHow to Upload and optimize the videos, (doing videos SEO), so that videos start getting views from youtube search results and recommendations.I will keep on updating the course :)
Who this course is for
The one who wants to be a youtuber.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,321
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

I 0

imrankhanimran

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲121
1 years of service
12244893aaa9278db3ea1a81af374218.jpeg

Published 11/2022
Created by Umair Dildar
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 13 Lectures ( 1h 29m ) | Size: 855.2 MB

The only YouTube Course that you ever need! (It covers everything from start to the end)

What you'll learn
Set up and grow a successful Cashcow YouTube channel from scratch
How to choose a most profitable niche for YouTube (it can be faceless as well)
How to find best performing topics for your videos
How to write the video script (Using AI software)
If you are on budget, and don't want to use your own voice over, I will show a perfect human like voice over, with monetization guaranty
How to convert the script into highly engaging video using Text to Video AI software.
Create highly clickable thumbnail
Understand how YouTube works, optimize and ranks videos so you can be seen by more
How to use Analytics to grow your channel
How to gain subscribers on YouTube quickly
How to make money on YouTube and maximize your earning
Step by Step how to set up a channel and upload videos
Requirements
The only requirement is that, you should have a Google account, or you can create that.
Description
This is the only YouTube Cashcow course that you ever need to understand content creation on YouTube.You don't need any prior knowledge, as I will be taking you from the very first step and teaching you everything that I learned after running over 50+ Successful youtube channels.In this course, I started by finding the most profitable niche (a niche is a category, that you will be working on), I also shared a file containing 81 different most profitable niches, along with the channels that are working on that specific niche.Then I shared how you can find the topics for your videos, so you never run out of video ideas.Taught, how to create a youtube channel from scratch, and how to find the names for your channel using AI software (free to use)how to create an attractive logo and banner for your channelhow to optimize your youtube channel (YouTube SEO)How to write the script of your videos (taught 3 methods to do this)How to get the perfect voice-over (taught 3 methods)How to convert the script and voice-over into an engaging video in the minimum possible timeHow to Upload and optimize the videos, (doing videos SEO), so that videos start getting views from youtube search results and recommendations.I will keep on updating the course :)
Who this course is for
The one who wants to be a youtuber.

Download link

rapidgator.net
:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net: