Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Writing Children'S Picture Books With Microsoft Word

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,516
2 years of service

36f103074f495d78ccdda1f6048e0921.jpeg

Writing Children'S Picture Books With Microsoft Word
Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 784.70 MB | Duration: 2h 3m

Outlining, writing and copy editing a children's picture book with Microsoft Word and ProWritingAid​

What you'll learn
Use the Microsoft Word Navigation Pane to outline your children's picture book. Use Heading 1 levels to outline the pages in your children's picture book.
Use Microsoft Word to write your children's picture book. Use word writing assist tools such as automated spell checking, synonyms and the thesaurus.
Use the Grammarly or ProWritingAid Microsoft Word plugins to automate the process of copy editing your book for spelling, grammar and style errors.
Manually copy edit your manuscript to be sure by reading it backward out loud to find the greatest number of errors.
Requirements
You'll need a copy of Microsoft Word to follow along.
You'll need either a copy of Grammarly or ProWritingAid to follow along with the automated copy editing section (see Course Resources for details).
Description
Hello,Welcome to my course, Writing Children's Picture Books with Microsoft Word.In this course, I explain how to use Microsoft Word to write a children's picture book. The course begins by explaining how to optimize your Microsoft Word screen real estate and quickly moves on to outlining your children's book. It then explains the how to write your book using assist from Word and ProWritingAid. The course concludes with information on copy editing your own work using ProWritingAid and manually.Learn to write children's picture books even if you're not a very good writer.My name is Brian Jackson. I'm the instructor of the course. I'm also the writer of over one dozen books, publisher of well over 100 Amazon Kindle e-books and instructor with almost 40 Udemy courses to my name.In this course, I demonstrate using Microsoft Word to write a children's picture book. More specifically, I address the following topics in detail:Optimizing your Word screen real estate and setting up your writing environment.Outlining your book using the Microsoft Word Navigation Pane.Writing your book using Microsoft Word and ProWritingAid.Copy editing your own work with Microsoft Word and ProWritingAid.Learn to write professional quality children's picture books the easy way.I am directing this course to writers new to writing Amazon children's picture books and those old timers wanting to brush up their writing and Microsoft Word skills.Whichever is the case, I look forward to joining you on a journey through the lectures ahead.I'll see you in the classroom,---Brian
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Course Overview
Lecture 2 How to Watch This Course
Section 2: Setting Up Microsoft Word
Lecture 3 Optimize Your Microsoft Word Screen Layout
Lecture 4 Select and Edit Text
Lecture 5 Configure Normal Paragraph and Heading 1 Styles
Lecture 6 Addendum: Numbering Heading 1 Levels
Lecture 7 Introduction to Microsoft Word Project
Section 3: Outlining with the Navigation Pane
Lecture 8 Introduction to the Navigation Pane
Lecture 9 Children's Story Plots, People and Places
Lecture 10 Outline with Headings and the Navigation Pane
Lecture 11 Outlining with the Navigation Pane Project
Section 4: Writing with Style
Lecture 12 Length, Topic, Vocabulary and Style
Lecture 13 Modes of Narration
Lecture 14 Plotters vs Pantsters
Lecture 15 Writing with Style Project
Section 5: Intermission
Lecture 16 Please Leave a Review
Section 6: Writing with Microsoft Word and ProWritingAid
Lecture 17 Configuring Bold, Italic and Colored Text
Lecture 18 Spell Checking, Synonyms and the Thesaurus
Lecture 19 Maintain Age Appropriate Language with ProWritingAid
Lecture 20 Writing with Microsoft Word and ProWritingAid Project
Section 7: Copy Editing with ProWritingAid
Lecture 21 Introduction to Copy Editing
Lecture 22 Copy Edit Your Own Work with ProWritingAid
Lecture 23 Copy Edit Your Own Work with Grammarly
Lecture 24 Manually Copy Edit Your Own Work and Draft Others
Lecture 25 Copy Editing with ProWritingAid Project
Section 8: Conclusion
Lecture 26 Bonus Lecture
This course is intended for those new to writing children's picture books.,This course is also intended for old timers wishing to brush up on their children's picture book writing skills.

d8bf3857d67b56b1ce17459901da85b5.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,405
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom