Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Video Editing In Videopad For Absolute Beginners

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,675
2 years of service

ef5097a304347d89d900b026ad853d01.jpeg

Video Editing In Videopad For Absolute Beginners
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.36 GB | Duration: 1h 52m

Learn Video Editing, Audio Editing, Color Correction, Color Grading, How to Export Video, Add Text, Add Subtitles & More​

What you'll learn
Fundamentals of VideoPad
How to Edit Videos
How to Add Video Effects
How to do Color Correction
How to do Color Grading
How to Record Audio
How to Edit Audio
How to Add Text and Subtitles
How to Add Transition
How to Export Video and Many More
Requirements
Have a Computer With Internet Connection
Description
Greetings, everyone My name is Faizan, and I'm an experienced video editor. Video editing has been my profession since 2012. I have edited countless videos, both for myself and for others, over the years. As a teacher, it is my goal to help others learn video editing and graphic design. In addition to running a YouTube channel, I work as an instructor for Skillshare and Udemy.In This Course You Will Learn:Fundamentals of VideoPadHow to Edit VideosHow to Add TransitionHow to Add Video EffectsHow to do Color CorrectionHow to do Color GradingHow to Record AudioHow to Edit AudioHow to Add TextHow to Add SubtitlesHow to Export Video and Many MoreVideoPad is a Professional Video Editing Software for EveryoneStunning Video Transitions and EffectsChoose from a wide range of video clip transitions3D video editing and 2D to 3D stereoscopic conversionAdd text, overlays and effects to 360 degree videosCustomize the duration of applied transitionsOverlay text for captions and movie creditsChroma key green screen video productionCreate visual effects templates to use on any projectCreate title text animations in seconds with templatesAdd custom logos and watermarks to your videosProfessional templates for intros, outros, titles and themed projectsApply effects in a couple of clicksPure Digital Audio ToolsImport and mix music tracks like a proIncludes audio effects, such as choral, echo, distortion and moreMake your own custom movie soundtrack withMixPad multi-track mixing softwareRecord your own narrations with the click of a buttonUse sound effects from the free Sound Effect LibraryComplete Video OptimizationFine-tune color and other visual effectsSlow down, speed up or reverse video clip playbackReduce camera shake with video stabilizationAdd photos and digital images to your sequencesPlugin support to add thousands of tools and effectsCreate looped gif videosUse lossless export for optimal qualitySplit, crop, trim and mix videos easilyShare With Family and FriendsBurn to DVD and watch on your TVShare online or directly to YouTubeUpload video files to OneDrive, Dropbox or Google DriveSave to PSP, iPod, iPhone or 3GP mobile phoneEdit 360 videos for YouTube and VR headsetsExport movies in multiple resolutions including full HD, 2K and 4K (720p, 1080p, 1440p, 2160p and more)
Overview
Section 1: VideoPad Introduction
Lecture 1 Download and Install
Lecture 2 VideoPad Interface
Section 2: Basic Editing IN VideoPad
Lecture 3 Trim and Split Clips
Lecture 4 Motion and Transform
Section 3: Color Correction and Color Grading
Lecture 5 Blending and Color Correction and Grading
Lecture 6 Green Screen
Lecture 7 Color Lookup
Section 4: VideoPad Video Effects
Lecture 8 Video Filters and Effects
Lecture 9 Masking
Lecture 10 Keyframe
Lecture 11 Transition
Lecture 12 Text and Subtitles
Section 5: VideoPad Audio
Lecture 13 Record and Edit Audio
Section 6: Clip Features, Templates and Blank Object
Lecture 14 Clip Features
Lecture 15 Blank Object
Section 7: Export Video
Lecture 16 Export
Beginners to Video Editing,Beginners to Audio Editing,Beginners to Color Correction and Color Grading,How to Use VideoPad

68ae53521b0b116c083442dd92872b0b.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,527
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom