Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Using Self Branding As An Employee To Climb The Ladder

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲103,662
2 years of service

c3c576720f40565e00974fc23582312c.jpeg

Using Self Branding As An Employee To Climb The Ladder
Published 4/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 784.52 MB | Duration: 1h 14m

Self branding your career development, build confidence, assess your ability and develop to get your dream job​

What you'll learn
Understand what the difference is between an employee and becoming a brand
Change your mindset on how you view your experience and skills and how to sell them
Gap analysis on what you have to offer and where you want to be as your 'ideal self'
The ability to update your CV and online profile to meet your new view on yourself
Requirements
None
Description
Sick of being stuck in the same job and often being overlooked for promotions? Its maybe time to think about how you present yourself and your ability to help you climb that career ladder. In the modern world years of service don't necessarily reward loyalty with progression, job hopping is more common and with that you gain skills across multiple areas. To keep up and ensure you get where you want to be as your 'ideal self' you need to start branding your skills as an employee, and act like a service offering niche skills to an employer.In this course I take a no-nonsense approach, no 2-minute fluffy videos. I will tell you what I am proposing, how to use it to assess who you are just now, who you want to be in the future, and how to apply that to your professional career.You may be an introvert and think this will only apply to extroverts, in fact this will probably be more beneficial to an introvert to build their confidence and be more audacious. In fact I myself am a introvert , and this thinking changed my career projection to where I am now. I hope you enjoy the course, and feel free to message me at any point. I aim to make your purchase a long term benefit, not just once and done.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 What is self-branding? Lets change your thinking of yourself
Section 2: Assessing your current 'Brand' and building a new one
Lecture 3 Assessing who you currently are
Lecture 4 Building your brand and self confidence
Section 3: Starting to build your 'brand'
Lecture 5 Starting with you CV
Lecture 6 Selling your 'brand' in interviews
Section 4: Summary
Lecture 7 Summary
Section 5: BONUS Section
Lecture 8 Some bonus items for you!
Anyone who wants to build confidence in themselves professionally,Those who wish to diversify into new job sectors,Job seekers

80fca4f422bf6a9912d42ee4bf153cc6.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,549
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom