Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Understanding Men

Alexhost
M 0

mamababa2995

Sleuth
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲5,664
2 years of service
Understanding1.jpg

Understanding Men | 442MB
What is He Feeling That He Isn't Telling Me?
"Do You Know What the Collection of Unspoken yet Universal Feelings, Desires & Fears is Inside of Every Man? If You Don't, How Would You Ever Become THE Woman to Get Through to Him?"

You Are About to Have a "Behind The Ropes" View of What Goes On Inside A Man's Mind, What He Really Wants From You but Can't Voice, and What Kind Of Woman He Wants You to Be So that He Will Fall In Love With You.
shadow-ornament

Dear Lovely Friend and Special Soul.

It's D. Shen & Renee from Shen Wade Media.

I want to start off by saying.

Knowledge is POWER.

The More Knowledge You Have in Men, The More Power You Will Have With Men.

The less knowledge you have in men, the more confusion, more frustration and PAIN you will have with men.

I don't say this because I want you to feel pain in your life and relationships, I say it because it's the truth, and I don't want to keep you from the truth.

The women who get left, who get dumped, who get cheated on, or abused, are the women whom understand men THE LEAST.

Now it may sound like I'm defending men here, but I'm not.

These women simply failed to understand what will trigger a man to care, to love, to be faithful, to be loyal and to feel attraction towards them.

As a result, these women get PAIN, they get humiliation, they get low self esteem, confusion and a sense of abandonment.

By the way, this may have already happened to you. (I'm sorry to hear it if it has already happened to you.) And if it hasn't, guess what? You are not immune unless you read through what I have to tell you.

I want to warn you of this cycle of pain, and help you move away from it.

You see, this cycle of pain happens again and again to women who are beautiful, and women who are average looking, women who are very well educated and intelligent, and women who are less educated.

In fact, the only way to immunize yourself against this, is through having the deep understanding of how a man thinks, feels and behaves. You must understand how the male brain works, what makes him tick and what makes him irritated, what makes him feel desire and what makes him run away.

When you gain this critical understanding, then you will gain the power to influence a man's thinking, his feelings and decisions.

Remember, knowledge is power. In-depth knowledge in men, means having tremendous power with men. Plus, any man would be over the moon to find a woman who actually "understands" him, as opposed to the hordes of women whom have not the first clue about men.

Homepage
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Screenshots
d966a612f1bd2b440d2fcb4c2d16e99a.jpg

Link Download
Download Via Fikper
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

Download Via Rapidgator
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,321
2 years of service
mamababa2995 salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

L 0

luckz

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲121
1 years of service
Thanks
Understanding1.jpg

Understanding Men | 442MB
What is He Feeling That He Isn't Telling Me?
"Do You Know What the Collection of Unspoken yet Universal Feelings, Desires & Fears is Inside of Every Man? If You Don't, How Would You Ever Become THE Woman to Get Through to Him?"

You Are About to Have a "Behind The Ropes" View of What Goes On Inside A Man's Mind, What He Really Wants From You but Can't Voice, and What Kind Of Woman He Wants You to Be So that He Will Fall In Love With You.
shadow-ornament

Dear Lovely Friend and Special Soul.

It's D. Shen & Renee from Shen Wade Media.

I want to start off by saying.

Knowledge is POWER.

The More Knowledge You Have in Men, The More Power You Will Have With Men.

The less knowledge you have in men, the more confusion, more frustration and PAIN you will have with men.

I don't say this because I want you to feel pain in your life and relationships, I say it because it's the truth, and I don't want to keep you from the truth.

The women who get left, who get dumped, who get cheated on, or abused, are the women whom understand men THE LEAST.

Now it may sound like I'm defending men here, but I'm not.

These women simply failed to understand what will trigger a man to care, to love, to be faithful, to be loyal and to feel attraction towards them.

As a result, these women get PAIN, they get humiliation, they get low self esteem, confusion and a sense of abandonment.

By the way, this may have already happened to you. (I'm sorry to hear it if it has already happened to you.) And if it hasn't, guess what? You are not immune unless you read through what I have to tell you.

I want to warn you of this cycle of pain, and help you move away from it.

You see, this cycle of pain happens again and again to women who are beautiful, and women who are average looking, women who are very well educated and intelligent, and women who are less educated.

In fact, the only way to immunize yourself against this, is through having the deep understanding of how a man thinks, feels and behaves. You must understand how the male brain works, what makes him tick and what makes him irritated, what makes him feel desire and what makes him run away.

When you gain this critical understanding, then you will gain the power to influence a man's thinking, his feelings and decisions.

Remember, knowledge is power. In-depth knowledge in men, means having tremendous power with men. Plus, any man would be over the moon to find a woman who actually "understands" him, as opposed to the hordes of women whom have not the first clue about men.

Homepage
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Screenshots
d966a612f1bd2b440d2fcb4c2d16e99a.jpg

Link Download
Download Via Fikper
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Download Via Rapidgator
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !
Thanks

Top Bottom