Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

The Ultimate Podcast Course 2022

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,687
1 years of service

45cf8e50834c0427544e05ce720db603.jpeg

Last updated 9/2020
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 3.20 GB | Duration: 4h 34m

The Complete Podcaster's Guide Taught By World Renowned Audio Engineer/Producer Clarian​

What you'll learn
How to make a professional podcast and successfully launch it
Editing podcasts in Adobe Audition, Audacity, and Ableton for high quality results
How to set up a podcast studio
How to make money from your podcast (monetization)
Record interviews and schedule meetings on Zoom for free
Upload and host your podcast on key platforms
Grow and develop a podcast audience with modern simple marketing tools
Proper ID3 Tagging and metadata for your podcasts
Recording and editing equipment tutorialis and recommendations
Publish Your podcast on Popular directories such as Spotify, Apple, IHeartRadio and more
Requirements
Friendly for all levels
Description
If you're looking to start and launch a Podcast and learn the entire process from a seasoned professional and head audio engineer -Then this is the only course you need.I've put together this course so that you can have a complete and professional guide that will show you everything to make a podcast, while saving you precious time, from choosing the right equipment, recording, editing, hosting, launching, growing your audience, and making money from your podcast and brand right now.Learn Professional Podcasting in 2022 by mastering the most modern and updated skills from a world renowned Producer/ Audio Engineer. I have generated millions of streams from my own personal homemade projects and will reveal some of my secret weapons in this course. My students have gone on to working and contributing to some of the biggest and most reputable Audio Production Companies and Platforms in the world like Universal, Warner, The BBC, Spotify, Landr, Splice etc.This new course was born out of a necessity to demonstrate the power of podcasting and why it's such a no-brainer opportunity to grow audiences right now and start making money from your brand without having to spend or work on expensive studio equipment or buy expensive software programs or marketing teams to master and understand these tools and your future.
Join a live online school and community mentored by industry producers and engineers, with monthly challenges and opportunities to get your podcasts played for thousands of listeners worldwide. Level up with a curriculum by an instructor who has worked in audio production for majors, international publishing houses, has tens of millions of streams on multiple platforms grown organically and independently, and has collaborated with Grammy nominated and Award Winning Production teams. THIS COURSE COVERS EVERYTHING IN ORDER TO BUILD AND LAUNCH A PROFESSIONAL PODCAST FROM THE GROUND UPThis course takes a smart and direct focus on the tools and technologies available from little to no starting budget to full blown pro studio set ups so that you can decide for yourself what works be as you learn the actual key tools and skills required to succeed.HIGHLIGHTS: • Refresh on the current state of podcasting and why it's an incredible medium to grow an audience today • Focus on the most effective and quality modern equipment • Build professional podcast arrangements, artwork, and themes • Learn the proper way to record and set up your studio • Schedule interviews and record guests on Zoom • Professionally edit your podcasts on multiple advanced and beginner applications • Tag your podcasts for proper media output and learn about SEO • Publish your podcast on key directories like Apple, Spotify, IHeartRadio • Host and upload your podcast for free or professionally • Prepare and launch your podcast successfully with powerful marketing strategies • Develop your podcast audience • Monetize your podcast through advertisements • Monetize your podcast with awesome simple add-on applicationsEXTRA FEATURES: • Join an online school and ask me directly or our online mentors and industry professionals your questions • Submit your podcast to our Student Directory and get feedback as you grow your audience • Real examples from viral experience and success models and templates you can referenceMAKE A SUCCESSFUL PODCAST REGARDLESS BUDGETThese days there are so many technologies out there and opinions on how to produce and podcast, and learning just one software or thinking that it automatically takes expensive equipment can limit your ability to progress. Learning the lessons like the ones above are what it's going to take to truly level you up so that you're well ahead of the game in 2020 when it comes to modern audio podcasting.WHY LEARN FROM ME?I'm the instructor with recognized industry certification and the resume to back it. I've worked as a head engineer (mixing and mastering) and co-producer (writing and producing) for majors, indies, and international publishing houses including working with Grammy nominated and Award Winning Productions. I'm also a very passionate teacher and have put out one of the highest rated award and bestselling courses on Udemy on Modern Audio Production.Being a self taught producer, I've gained success with zero budget or studio to begin with, and spent years on my own interning and moonlighting at top world class studios, going through the grind of frustrations struggling to obtain the quality of production on my own as well as building my own audience until eventually gaining international notoriety for projects made on with nothing but a computer and headphones. This is the actual affordable and accessible online course you need to succeed in podcasting. Learn the best technologies and techniques with or without spending money on software or hardware (we cover both success models) for writing and arranging podcasts, recording, editing and producing them, with zero starting experience in sound design or digital marketing needed. My teaching approach is clear, direct, and to the point (including industry secrets and tips I've picked up over the years all over the world) and I also promise we'll have some fun along the way too!I am so confident you'll be satisfied with this course that there is a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee. Now is the time to jump in and start making things happen. So join now and get enrolled and let's start podcasting today!See you in the lessons!Clarian
Overview
Section 1: Welcome To The Ultimate Podcast Course
Lecture 1 Course Introduction
Lecture 2 Join Our Online School
Section 2: First Steps With Podcasting
Lecture 3 Why Podcasts Are A No-Brainer
Lecture 4 What Makes A Podcast Successful
Lecture 5 Modern Statistics & Time Investment
Lecture 6 4 Key Reasons To Start A Podcast
Lecture 7 The Quality Of Care
Section 3: Podcast Equipment
Lecture 8 Podcast Tools & Equipment Introduction
Lecture 9 Podcast Equipment & Basic Essentials
Lecture 10 Podcast Recording Software (DAWs)
Lecture 11 Podcast Microphones
Lecture 12 Headphones (Overview & Recommendations)
Lecture 13 Audio Interfaces & Consoles
Lecture 14 Boom Arms & Microphone Stands
Lecture 15 Podcast Studio & Set Up
Lecture 16 Podcast Equipment List & Recap
Lecture 17 Audio Producer Monthly
Section 4: Podcast Styles & Themes
Lecture 18 Quality Selections
Lecture 19 Defining Your Topic & Style (Exercise)
Lecture 20 Identifying Your Podcast Strengths
Lecture 21 Good Ideas For Podcasts
Lecture 22 Exercise: Get Familiar With Podcast Jargon
Section 5: Podcast Artwork & Graphic Design
Lecture 23 Understanding Graphic Design
Lecture 24 Planet Money Artwork (Podcast Case Study)
Lecture 25 Podcasts Fonts, Colors, & Artwork
Lecture 26 Testing and Referencing Your Podcast Artwork
Lecture 27 Outsourcing Podcast Artwork
Section 6: Podcast Arrangement Template & Outline
Lecture 28 Podcast Episode Outline & Template
Lecture 29 The Hourglass Podcast Template
Lecture 30 The Podcast Introduction
Lecture 31 Podcast Talking Points
Lecture 32 Concluding The Podcast Episode
Lecture 33 Adding Advertisements To Your Podcast Episode
Section 7: Recording Your Podcast & Studio Setup
Lecture 34 Podcast Studio Setup
Lecture 35 Podcast Studio Gear Recommendations
Lecture 36 Recording Podcasts & DAWs
Lecture 37 Recording With QuickTime
Lecture 38 Recording With Audacity
Lecture 39 Recording With Ableton
Lecture 40 How Long Should Your Podcast Be
Lecture 41 How To Find Podcast Guests
Lecture 42 Recording Panelists With Zoom
Lecture 43 Schedule Calendar Meetings
Section 8: Editing Podcast Recordings
Lecture 44 Introduction To Audacity
Lecture 45 Editing Podcasts With Audacity
Lecture 46 Noise Cancellation in Audacity
Lecture 47 Editing Podcasts with Ableton
Lecture 48 Noise Cancellation & Equalization With Ableton
Lecture 49 OPTIONAL Clarian's Step By Step Editing Process
Section 9: OPTIONAL Editing Podcasts with Adobe Audition
Lecture 50 Quick Note
Lecture 51 How To Use Adobe Audition
Lecture 52 Editing Podcasts With Adobe Audition
Lecture 53 Setting Up Preferences in Audition
Lecture 54 Noise Cancellation In Adobe Audition
Lecture 55 Recording & Post FX in Adobe Audition
Lecture 56 Exporting Podcasts In Adobe Audition
Section 10: Podcast ID3 Data & Hosting
Lecture 57 What Are ID3 Tags
Lecture 58 Setting Up ID3 Editor
Lecture 59 Adding ID3 Tags to Podcast Files
Lecture 60 Hosting Your Podcast For Free On Podcast
Lecture 61 Hosting Your Podcast On Buzzsprout
Lecture 62 Hosting Your Podcast On Libsyn
Section 11: Publish Your Podcast On Spotify, Googleplay, Apple & more popular directories
Lecture 63 Podcast Directories Submission List
Lecture 64 Publish Your Podcast on Spotify
Lecture 65 Publish Your Podcast on Google Play
Lecture 66 Publish Your Podcast on IHeartRadio
Lecture 67 Validating Independantly Hosted Podcasts
Section 12: Releasing Your Podcast
Lecture 68 Improving Podcast Ratings
Lecture 69 Improving Podcast Reviews
Lecture 70 Podcast Launch Overview
Lecture 71 Podcast Launch Checklist
Lecture 72 Podcast Promotion Stratgies
Lecture 73 Consistent Podcast Content
Section 13: Podcast Data & Metric Analysis
Lecture 74 Buzzsprout Podcast Data
Lecture 75 Reading Podcast Data
Lecture 76 Leveraging Metrics & Podcast Data
Lecture 77 SEO Optimizing Your Podcast
Lecture 78 Podcast Show Notes Quick Recap
Section 14: Growing A Podcast Audience
Lecture 79 Online Communities To Grow Your Fanbase
Lecture 80 Grow Your Podcast Audience With Facebook Vs. Quora
Lecture 81 Uploading Your Podcast To Youtube
Lecture 82 Branding Your Podcast
Lecture 83 A Circle Of Content
Section 15: Making Money From Your Podcast
Lecture 84 Advertising & Podcast Sponsors
Lecture 85 Calculate CPM for Podcasts
Lecture 86 Calculating CPA For Podcasts
Lecture 87 How To Find Podcast Sponsors
Lecture 88 Podcast Deck Template (Case Study)
Lecture 89 Podcast Sponsor Email Template
Section 16: Additional Ways To Monetize Your Podcast
Lecture 90 Selling On Your Podcast
Lecture 91 Podcast Income Calculator
Lecture 92 Paypal Tips & Donations
Lecture 93 Thank You & Happy Podcasting
Section 17: Conclusion
Lecture 94 Podcast Submission Exercise
Lecture 95 Congratulations & Happy Podcasting!
Section 18: Bonus
Lecture 96 Bonus Learning Resources
You're curious, interested, or passionate about making a podcast,Anyone who wants to grow and develop their audience, business or brand,You want to learn the ACTUAL modern and up to date skills required to produce high quality projects in 2020 to pursue your own projects,You want to stream your productions to a large audience and receive feedback,You want to learn how to make money from podcasting

16c820de608e072b2e2eb1aebf3c7a74.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,329
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom