Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

The Isekai era is about to end. Any thoughts or comments? Which Isekai anime was your favorite and hated?

Alexhost
OP
A 0

Adversity

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲533
1 years of service
As far as I can remember, from 2009 to 2013, the anime industry was dominated by "moe" era. Yun yung mga cute and optimistic animes. But in past few years, maraming isekai animes na yung na animate. Some of the greatest hits (according to MyAnimeList) are Re: Zero, Log Horizon, No Game No Life, and Overlord. But this past 2022 summer and winter season, ang daming isekai animes. Some are just down bad, some are meh, and few are good shits.

For me, mas gusto ko yung action-oriented na Isekai. Here are my top 5 Isekai:
1. Overlord - 10/10, no cap. Updated ako in the anime and recently finished reading the Light Novel.
2. Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - medyo nag degrade yung animation but still good enough. Nasa Volume 17 na ako sa Light Novel.
3. No Game No Life - unfortunately hindi na magkakaroon ng season 2 but yung Light Novel was really really good.
4. Mushoku Tensei - hands down, has the best animation, and yung mga sceneries nila this latest season, grabe.
5. Sword Art Online - kumalma ka. I know sobrang hated nitong anime na 'to kasi sobrang overrated noon and may sexual assualts each season, but the animation was just too good to be ignored plus yung plot sa last season, it was slowling buring me inside.

***I'm sorry sa mga fans ng Re: Zero, wala siya sa top 5 ko but I commend it's unique plot and style of Isekai***

Re-Zero.jpg
Log-Horizon.jpg
No-Game-No-Life.jpg
Overlord.jpg
Slime.jpg

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,549
2 years of service
Adversity salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

H 0

heocrapstic

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲324
1 years of service
Naniniwala ako na hindi pa totally magi-end yung Isekai era. Nitong mga nakaraan ang daming nirelease na new isekai series. Yung Re:Zero still hoping na magkaroon ng new season lalo na inaabangan ko magising si Rem. Sa ngayon ang mga trip na mga isekai anime ay yung Farming in another world, Cooking in another world, mga chill na lang na isekai. at kung sa actions naman, The Eminence in the Shadow saka The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat

H 0

heocrapstic

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲324
1 years of service
yah considered isekai yun dahil ibang taga ibang mundo siya.. hindi rin need mateploks nung bida para mapunta sa ibang mundo.. and also yung sa sword art online hindi sya totally ibang mundo pero ibang dimension kaya considered isekai pa rin ;')

H 0

HyAVk8p9Wv2g2E

Corporal
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲973
1 years of service
Tingin ko hindi ba end talaga pero di na gaano kadami compared dati nung medyo fresh pa sya

C 0

coach123

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲375
2 years of service
eminence of shadow, konosuba, tensei shitara and overlord pinaka trip ko

I 0

isnayperdark1102

2nd Account
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲437
1 years of service
As far as I can remember, from 2009 to 2013, the anime industry was dominated by "moe" era. Yun yung mga cute and optimistic animes. But in past few years, maraming isekai animes na yung na animate. Some of the greatest hits (according to MyAnimeList) are Re: Zero, Log Horizon, No Game No Life, and Overlord. But this past 2022 summer and winter season, ang daming isekai animes. Some are just down bad, some are meh, and few are good shits.

For me, mas gusto ko yung action-oriented na Isekai. Here are my top 5 Isekai:
1. Overlord - 10/10, no cap. Updated ako in the anime and recently finished reading the Light Novel.
2. Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - medyo nag degrade yung animation but still good enough. Nasa Volume 17 na ako sa Light Novel.
3. No Game No Life - unfortunately hindi na magkakaroon ng season 2 but yung Light Novel was really really good.
4. Mushoku Tensei - hands down, has the best animation, and yung mga sceneries nila this latest season, grabe.
5. Sword Art Online - kumalma ka. I know sobrang hated nitong anime na 'to kasi sobrang overrated noon and may sexual assualts each season, but the animation was just too good to be ignored plus yung plot sa last season, it was slowling buring me inside.

***I'm sorry sa mga fans ng Re: Zero, wala siya sa top 5 ko but I commend it's unique plot and style of Isekai***

Re-Zero.jpg
Log-Horizon.jpg
No-Game-No-Life.jpg
Overlord.jpg
Slime.jpg
Hindi pa yan mag eend may mga iba't ibang isekai na sobrang wholesome to the point na di naman OP as in.

F 0

Fairyrave20

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲159
1 years of service
napaka criminal talaga na wala pang season 2 yung NGNL. apaka ganda ng anime eh

Top Bottom