Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

The Complete Guide To Bookkeeping For Small Business Owners

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,687
1 years of service

20888dbcca184749fe71092b46f59e53.jpeg

Last updated 4/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 3.90 GB | Duration: 5h 36m

Learn about small business accounting​

What you'll learn
Bookkeeping principles, why is important for business, bookkeeping methods, how to do bookkeeping using excel, then how often have to do bookkeeping for busin
You do not need a budget, but need to take enough time to learn, understand and practice,, also it is vital you need to practice consistently
You can easily make mistakes if you do not pay enough attention while working, also mistakes can lead to many problems that will affect the business
I started my life as a bookkeeper and have enough experience, seen so many issues, all types of problems like preparing a trial balance which does not balance
Learn the basics of bookkeeping, because it helps when outsourcing some accounts work as the manager will know what to expect from the outsourcing company
Requirements
Good at maths, keen to learn bookkeeping, you need deep concentration and attention.
Description
The complete guide to bookkeeping for small business ownersDescriptionI am creating an online course called "The complete guide to bookkeeping for small business owners". It is helpful for students and entrepreneurs to help to maintain their books. Implementing a proper accounting system is vital for any business, either a small business or a corporation. Keeping your accounting records in order helps to avoid mistakes, fraud in the market, correct tax payments, and grow your business. Either the firms that do not have a proper accounting system fail soon, or the company will not improve.What you will learn in this online courseIf you are preparing to own a business, there are some principles you must learn about managing it. Firstly, when you are a newbie, you have to know the tips that I have mentioned in my first lecture, "What is accounting and how to do it?When you follow the tips with care, there is no difficulty setting up the accounting system for your new business.In addition to setting up the accounting system, you have to know how often you need to do accounts to keep the finances in order.What are the best methods you can use for your business and all the tasks involved?When your business grows, how to deal with your records.You will learn to prepare the final accounts if you are a sole trader and prepare and file the returns to your tax office.I created this online course in accounting to help people interested in setting up a business. When you have financial knowledge, you can help other people to come out of their severe economic issues. If you want to set up a home-based bookkeeping business, read this online course to give you confidence. An online course can help students who wish to proceed with an accounting study and work in the accounting field.How will it help you if you study accounting?Accounting is one of the best jobs where you can protect yourself from unemployment, also helps you in your real life. Therefore, bookkeeping is a top-rated course to help you do well in life, as you can work for a company or own your bookkeeping business once you qualify in bookkeeping and then head towards accounting.Thank you for picking up the course to read. Please do not forget to leave a helpful review that motivates me to do more work if you like.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Why bother with bookkeeping?
Lecture 3 Why is bookkeeping important for business?
Lecture 4 How to do bookkeeping for a small business?
Lecture 5 Accounting & planning strategies
Lecture 6 Learn the importance of Cash Flow & Budgeting for your Business.
Lecture 7 How to Organize a suitable accounting structure for your business?
Lecture 8 Watch Out for Hidden Profit Killers
Lecture 9 Setting up the contingency plan.
Lecture 10 Frequency & Schedule
Lecture 11 Bookkeeping Methods
Lecture 12 Tasks of a bookkeeper
Lecture 13 How to expand your records as your business grows?
Lecture 14 Irrecoverable debts, estimates & provisions
Lecture 15 Final accounts of a sole trader
Lecture 16 Final accounts sole trader part 2
Lecture 17 A guide to self-assessment returns small business owners.
Lecture 18 A sole trader has employment.
Lecture 19 How to create a financial plan to increase sales?
Lecture 20 Financial modelling for your business.
Lecture 21 What are some tips for keeping small business books with Excel?
Lecture 22 The signs that your business has outgrown your accounting expertise
Lecture 23 What is financial forecasting?
Lecture 24 Importance of financial forecasting for any business?
Lecture 25 How to do financial forecasting?
Lecture 26 Using software to get accurate metrics for forecasting.
Lecture 27 Enforce Internal Control
Lecture 28 How to implement financial control in a business?
Lecture 29 How to find Working capital finance?
Lecture 30 What is the objective of working capital management?
Lecture 31 Capital and revenue expenditure
Lecture 32 What is the effect of capital and revenue expenditure in the final accounts?
Lecture 33 Accounting for inventory
Lecture 34 The consequences of lousy bookkeeping in business.
Lecture 35 Costing & Pricing a product or service.
Lecture 36 Account for Purchases and sales returns.
Lecture 37 How to make a ledger account?
Lecture 38 Classification of ledger accounts
Lecture 39 Entrepreneurs work with no help.
Lecture 40 Comparison of accounting and bookkeeping job
Lecture 41 What is equity, and how does it work in a business?
Lecture 42 Gross profit and stock valuation
Lecture 43 How does depreciation help in your business?
Lecture 44 What are the advantages of setting up a limited company for your business?
Lecture 45 How do you work out retained earnings?
Lecture 46 What skills need to do accounting remotely?
Lecture 47 Invoice financing
Lecture 48 Purchase Order Financing Overview
Lecture 49 What is the difference between revenue, net income, and profit margin?
Lecture 50 Can I pay myself from my start-up business?
Small business owners, students who want to progress to accounting.

3d3fd6fb94d7cb72795f8d0ee0928cf0.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,321
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

S 0

sullah2022

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲439
2 years of service

20888dbcca184749fe71092b46f59e53.jpeg

Last updated 4/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 3.90 GB | Duration: 5h 36m

Learn about small business accounting​

What you'll learn
Bookkeeping principles, why is important for business, bookkeeping methods, how to do bookkeeping using excel, then how often have to do bookkeeping for busin
You do not need a budget, but need to take enough time to learn, understand and practice,, also it is vital you need to practice consistently
You can easily make mistakes if you do not pay enough attention while working, also mistakes can lead to many problems that will affect the business
I started my life as a bookkeeper and have enough experience, seen so many issues, all types of problems like preparing a trial balance which does not balance
Learn the basics of bookkeeping, because it helps when outsourcing some accounts work as the manager will know what to expect from the outsourcing company
Requirements
Good at maths, keen to learn bookkeeping, you need deep concentration and attention.
Description
The complete guide to bookkeeping for small business ownersDescriptionI am creating an online course called "The complete guide to bookkeeping for small business owners". It is helpful for students and entrepreneurs to help to maintain their books. Implementing a proper accounting system is vital for any business, either a small business or a corporation. Keeping your accounting records in order helps to avoid mistakes, fraud in the market, correct tax payments, and grow your business. Either the firms that do not have a proper accounting system fail soon, or the company will not improve.What you will learn in this online courseIf you are preparing to own a business, there are some principles you must learn about managing it. Firstly, when you are a newbie, you have to know the tips that I have mentioned in my first lecture, "What is accounting and how to do it?When you follow the tips with care, there is no difficulty setting up the accounting system for your new business.In addition to setting up the accounting system, you have to know how often you need to do accounts to keep the finances in order.What are the best methods you can use for your business and all the tasks involved?When your business grows, how to deal with your records.You will learn to prepare the final accounts if you are a sole trader and prepare and file the returns to your tax office.I created this online course in accounting to help people interested in setting up a business. When you have financial knowledge, you can help other people to come out of their severe economic issues. If you want to set up a home-based bookkeeping business, read this online course to give you confidence. An online course can help students who wish to proceed with an accounting study and work in the accounting field.How will it help you if you study accounting?Accounting is one of the best jobs where you can protect yourself from unemployment, also helps you in your real life. Therefore, bookkeeping is a top-rated course to help you do well in life, as you can work for a company or own your bookkeeping business once you qualify in bookkeeping and then head towards accounting.Thank you for picking up the course to read. Please do not forget to leave a helpful review that motivates me to do more work if you like.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Why bother with bookkeeping?
Lecture 3 Why is bookkeeping important for business?
Lecture 4 How to do bookkeeping for a small business?
Lecture 5 Accounting & planning strategies
Lecture 6 Learn the importance of Cash Flow & Budgeting for your Business.
Lecture 7 How to Organize a suitable accounting structure for your business?
Lecture 8 Watch Out for Hidden Profit Killers
Lecture 9 Setting up the contingency plan.
Lecture 10 Frequency & Schedule
Lecture 11 Bookkeeping Methods
Lecture 12 Tasks of a bookkeeper
Lecture 13 How to expand your records as your business grows?
Lecture 14 Irrecoverable debts, estimates & provisions
Lecture 15 Final accounts of a sole trader
Lecture 16 Final accounts sole trader part 2
Lecture 17 A guide to self-assessment returns small business owners.
Lecture 18 A sole trader has employment.
Lecture 19 How to create a financial plan to increase sales?
Lecture 20 Financial modelling for your business.
Lecture 21 What are some tips for keeping small business books with Excel?
Lecture 22 The signs that your business has outgrown your accounting expertise
Lecture 23 What is financial forecasting?
Lecture 24 Importance of financial forecasting for any business?
Lecture 25 How to do financial forecasting?
Lecture 26 Using software to get accurate metrics for forecasting.
Lecture 27 Enforce Internal Control
Lecture 28 How to implement financial control in a business?
Lecture 29 How to find Working capital finance?
Lecture 30 What is the objective of working capital management?
Lecture 31 Capital and revenue expenditure
Lecture 32 What is the effect of capital and revenue expenditure in the final accounts?
Lecture 33 Accounting for inventory
Lecture 34 The consequences of lousy bookkeeping in business.
Lecture 35 Costing & Pricing a product or service.
Lecture 36 Account for Purchases and sales returns.
Lecture 37 How to make a ledger account?
Lecture 38 Classification of ledger accounts
Lecture 39 Entrepreneurs work with no help.
Lecture 40 Comparison of accounting and bookkeeping job
Lecture 41 What is equity, and how does it work in a business?
Lecture 42 Gross profit and stock valuation
Lecture 43 How does depreciation help in your business?
Lecture 44 What are the advantages of setting up a limited company for your business?
Lecture 45 How do you work out retained earnings?
Lecture 46 What skills need to do accounting remotely?
Lecture 47 Invoice financing
Lecture 48 Purchase Order Financing Overview
Lecture 49 What is the difference between revenue, net income, and profit margin?
Lecture 50 Can I pay myself from my start-up business?
Small business owners, students who want to progress to accounting.

3d3fd6fb94d7cb72795f8d0ee0928cf0.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net
:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Thanks for sharing.