Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Requested WATCH HBIT.TO Adventure Fantasy Suzume no Tojimari "2022" (1724x720P)

Alexhost
OP
Luckysaint 340

Luckysaint

ᴇxᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴅᴏ
Ardent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲24,510
1 years of service

suzume.jpg

SYNOPSIS

On her way to school one day, Suzume Iwato stumbles upon Souta Munakata, a young man searching for abandoned areas. The high school girl directs Souta to a nearby ruin, but out of pure curiosity, she herself decides to head to the same destination.

Once there, Suzume discovers an isolated door with a dreamlike universe lying beyond it—a place that she can see and feel, but not enter. A strange stone rests on the ground nearby, but it turns into a cat-like creature and scurries away when Suzume lifts it. Suddenly afraid, she heads back toward her school, not realizing that her act of leaving the door open will have consequences.

With the "keystone" released, the evil within the other universe can now freely escape and wreak havoc throughout Japan. Intending to correct her dangerous mistake, Suzume joins Souta—whose true goal is to prevent evil from festering—in finding and locking all open doors before the country is destroyed

This review will be mostly spoiler free meaning there will be slight spoiler like very general plot points and short characters descriptions but barely more than you get from the trailer if even any more. I think that's all to know before hand now for the review

To me the enjoyment of the movie was split into 3 parts. The opening (20-30 minutes); early/middle (30-60 minutes); and the later middle/ending. I think the opening was very good and introduced things quite well but things did happen quite quickly compared to most of his previous films. There wasn't a ton of downtime in the begging of the the movie where as in Weathering with you, for example, its a pretty relaxed movie until about 2/3 into it. This movie starts the action in the first 10-15 minutes and then slows down a bit in the middle. This is neither good or bad necessarily, just depends on what you prefer.

STORY
The general idea of the story (as you see a bit in the trailer) is there are these doors that burst out with this red cloud looking things and the main characters have to close them. There is of course a bit more to it than that but keeping it spoiler free that's all you need to know. I think this is quite an interesting and unique idea so i don't have any problems with it. I also think there are some very good plot turns that make me prefer the seconds have of the movie more than the first (the first isn't bad by any means, i just felt like things were better in the second half). I also like how they travel to different parts of Japan in the film, i think it is cool to get different visuals, especially with how good the animation is. And as someone who is in Japan and plans to travel its cool to see.

image.jpg

ANIMATION / VISUALS
Of course being a Makoto Shinkai film the animation and visuals will be spectacular. And they are. The are just as good or better than the previous films and you can tell they didn't spare any expense and really did the best they could. There wasn't any scenes are parts that i thought looked weird or felt off, everything was very smooth and fluid. During the relaxed parts of the movie where you just see a mundane, everyday objects and scenery, everything still looks amazing, and when the beautiful scenery came into screen, things looks absolutely amazing. The way this studio does color and lighting makes every scene look super good.

suzu.jpg

MUSIC / SOUND
Another obvious one. The music and sound are also always on point on these movies. With RADWIMPS doing the soundtrack again its a sure bet that its going to sound amazing. and sure enough it does. I think that the OST is amazing. The sound they make just fits so well into the world that Makoto Shinkai creates. I think it is just as good as the Your Name and Weathering with you soundtracks.

doa.jpg

CHARACTERS
The characters in this movie were very good. I really like the dynamic between the characters. I also think the way that the male lead get turned into a 3 legged chair makes for an interesting change in how the movie plays out. Without saying too much there is also a cat in the movie that plays and interesting role that i quite like. Seeing the characters and their relationships with each other change and grow throughout the movie is very satisfying by the end of it.

ffb860588db993477b422d13bc9102fc1652760983_main.jpg

FINAL THOUGHTS
Not sure if this review makes sense, i find it hard to explain whats good and bad about a series without spoiling it but i like to keep it spoiler free. But either way i recommend anyone who likes Your Name, Weathering with you or and other Makoto Shinkai movie to watch. Its hard to say which movie i think is best because they are all so good. i think it just comes down to what plot point you prefer, but i will say with confidence it doesn't fall behind his other films. That's all i have, Thank you for your time.

LEAVE A LIKE AND COMMENT THEN REFRESH TO SEE THE LINK BELOW

Last edited:
K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,401
2 years of service
Luckysaint salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom