Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Sports Bet Hedging Masterclass for Beginners

O 50.6K

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Member
Access
Member
Access
Top Contributor
Fan Favorite
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Nov 24, 2022
Messages
44,378
Reaction score
2,964
Points
113
Age
38
Location
japanse
grants
₲8,919
Sports Bet Hedging Masterclass for Beginners


41471d4774e273721c80fc4bb5b365f7.jpeg



Published 8/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 1h 35m | Size: 1.4 GB

​
Everything you need to know to start from scratch: from Signup Promos to Arbitrage and everything in-between


What you'll learn
The basics of sports betting: odds, lines, parlays, etc.
How sportsbooks operate as businesses
The different types of sportsbook promos and how to hedge them
Advanced tactics for sports betting, including bankroll management and dynamic hedging
Requirements
No prior knowledge required, I'll teach you everything from the ground up :)
Description
I've always been fascinated with hedging and arbitrage - when Kobe Bryant announced his final season in the NBA, I was sooo close to buying a bunch of tickets for his final home game before the season, with the plan of reselling them when that final game was closer in.I didn't, because I decided at the time it was too "risky" - it wasn't actually, but I convinced myself it was and passed on buying the tickets. If I had pulled the trigger, I would have 10x'd my money in the span of about 6 months. What I overlooked was the potential to hedge.That was 2016, and since then my obsession with hedging has only deepened. In 2022, after 10 years working as a software engineer in big tech at Microsoft and Oracle, I quit to refocus my time and energy on building hedging software for sports.This course is a repository for all the hedging knowledge I've gained since then. There is a fair bit of complexity to hedging sports bets, and I've focused this course on explaining the fundamental concepts of sports betting and hedging in a simple, easy-to-understand way.I'll take you through all the different ways you can hedge sports bets (that actually work) - starting with the easy ones like Free Bets and Signup Promos, all the way through the harder ones like Arbitrage and Parlays.I avoid jargon: "I bet 2 units on a round-robin after calculating the de-vig'd odds were long gamma" is a real sentence that makes sense to Quants with finance degrees from Stanford or Harvard, but it's not terribly helpful for the rest of us.At the end of this course, you will be comfortable navigating an online sportsbook and eager to start your own hedging journey :)
Who this course is for
People interested in sports betting or lucrative side hustles

Homepage:


Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/sports-bet-hedging-masterclass/


Screenshots​



b0ec74ee69f0b37540f73c113ba4cc0f.jpeg



Download link






rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

nitroflare.com:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.
 
K 1.3M

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Staff member
Moderator
Philanthropist
Access
Moderating
Philanthropist
Access
Top Contributor
Community Legend
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Jan 17, 2022
Messages
1,180,342
Reaction score
64,193
Points
113
grants
₲13,431
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa https://dl.katz.to para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)
 
Top Bottom